Abra Autobody & Glass

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since March 2007

Additional DBAs - Abra Auto Body, ABRA Auto Body & Glass, ABRA Inc. Additionals Fax - (763) 755-2888, (763) 561-7433 & (651) 738-9795. Additional Phones - (763) 561-7220, (952) 431-3500, (952) 892-1747....

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

05/07/2018

Car was totalled

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought car in after accident

CATEGORY auto body repair

06/08/2017

good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front end and bumper repair/replace

CATEGORY auto body repair

05/12/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Truck Door.

CATEGORY auto repair

05/20/2013

They had excellent service, handled all of the insurance details, got me a loner. Took longer than I thought, but they made sure everything was done right. they kept in contact the entire 2 weeks. Car looks like new,. Was surprised at the cost, but it isn't on my insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my car after accident in which someone else ran a stop sign and hit me

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

12/24/2012

Excellent. They came out to my office parking lot, and fixed my windshield right away. They were prompt, called before they arrived, and fixed the windshield extremely quickly. They were fastidious and cleaned the glass so there were no fingerprints after the install. I'd use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a crack in my windshield, and my insurance company suggested Abra Auto Glass.

CATEGORY auto repair,auto glass

Collision, paint less dent, wheel repair, headlight lens restoration, auto body & glass.