ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Bloomington W

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2001

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

Haas Collision & Glass

Haas Collision & Glass is your neighborhood auto body shop in St. Paul, MN’s Highland Park area. Let the Wizards of Haas restore your vehicle to pre-collision condition! Check out our web gallery to see the quality of our work firsthand. We work on all makes and models. If your car has been damaged in an accident, bring it to Haas and we’ll breathe new life into it. We provide rental and loaner cars, and even free shuttle services, while your car is in our shop. Our services include: • Body repair • Frame alignment • Glass repair • Painting • Paintless dent repair We also offer air conditioner and radiator service. Haas Collision & Glass uses the best parts and materials available so your vehicle is returned in safe, optimum working condition. Our goal is to provide the best customer service. We will always provide our customers with an honest and fair appraisal of their vehicle. No job is too big or small. Call Haas Collision & Glass today to schedule your free estimate.

12/26/2018

Abra did a great job. Someone backed into me and my car had dents and scratches on four separate panels and the wheel cover. Abra couldn't find the wheel cover and let me know asap what the difficulty was and my options. They offered me a choice of waiting while they kept searching or taking the car with the damaged wheel cover. (I wanted my car back so took that option.) For the body of the car, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dent and scratch repair on my car.

CATEGORY auto body repair

12/10/2018

Quality work done in reasonable time with professional and customer service focused employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto body repair

CATEGORY auto body repair

02/05/2018

Staff kept me informed almost daily concerning progress. Repair took a few days longer than first planned as further damage was revealed when repairs began. Majority of cost was covered by insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired side-swipe damage

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

03/22/2015

Abara cares about the whole customer experience I received daily calls on the progress of my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abra repaired the damage caused by an automatic car wash.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

12/06/2014

I clipped a parking post and it left scratches and a dent in my car. I took it to ABRA in Bloomington and they handled everything easily and without a hitch. I was pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced car door and repainted side of car.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair