Janecky Plumbing & Heating

A90 REVIEWS

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since March 2002

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

720 PONTIAC PL

Mendota Heights, MN 55120

Janecky Plumbing is a plumbing and heating company specializing in remodeling, new homes, and service work. We are licensed to handle ALL your plumbing and heating needs....

plumber (83)hvac repair (8)water heater repair and installation (8)home remodeling (7)drain cleaning (6)water softener installation and repair (2)gas leak repair (1)

12/02/2019

Amazing! I was really impressed in the time frame, the quality, and price that the work was done. I will be using the company again for other services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

08/23/2019

Nate was excellent--friendly, professional, efficient, and just a great person. He diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly and answered my many questions about other plumbing projects or issues that I wondered about. I highly recommend Janecky!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing shower noise and tub faucet in two bathrooms and answering questions about future projects.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

01/08/2019

We had 2 shut-off valves in the basement that were not functioning. I was told by the city that we probably needed to hire a plumber that also did excavation to dig up the front yard and fix the shut off from the street before replacing the valves in the basement. That would have been a huge process because the city would have to shut off the water for every house in our neighborhood, and a huge e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Shut-off Valves in the Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

11/20/2018

Nate did a great job assessing the issue and recommending a solution. Job was completed within an hour. Excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired outside water valve and outside pipe for sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

10/20/2018

It went well. They moved the stacked washer/drier combo to the left in the small closet to allow better access. This made the soap/softener sliding drawer interfere with the door frame. I cut a small piece out of the door frame and everything works well. The new position is definitely the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace laundry & kitchen shut off valves with new quarter turn valves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

08/30/2018

I called Janecky Plumbing & Heating on Thursday, August 16th and was able to make an appointment for the following Monday for a non-emergency leak. Nate arrived that Monday within the two hour appointment window I was given. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. He explained a couple of options for fixing the leak. Despite having to make a trip to an outside vendor to buy a new sink/fauc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a major leak from the kitchen sink; needed replacement sink and faucet & new piping underneath sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

06/25/2018

Since the new countertops and sinks were installed on a Friday, we needed this work done on Saturday. It was done promptly and well. We're very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of four faucets and a garbage disposal and connecting drains for four new sinks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

03/16/2018

Nate arrived within the 2 hr time window. He was friendly and described the best option to make the repair. Nate also gave us tips for future projects we will be under taking. I would hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

01/10/2018

Excellent experience!!!! I contacted their office, got an immediate response to my call, and had an appointment for a two hour window, for my non-emergency issue, within two days of my initial call. Nate showed up just a few minutes after the start of the service window, and was done within an hour. He was pleasant, professional, skilled, and cleaned up the water in the area even more thoroughly t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a non-working valve that feeds water to my outdoor sprinkler system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

11/21/2017

The plumber gave me the option of cutting out the wall to save me a little of his time and my money, which I appreciated. He was able to take of the job for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace the shower valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

The services we provide include: Replacement and repair of hot water heaters, boilers, in-floor heat, baseboards, radiators, and furnaces. We also are able to clean household drains and repair water and gas leaks. We work with local contractors and home owners to help them with their plumbing and heating needs during their remodeling process, and can handle all maintenance and repairs.

NA