Becker Carpet and Flooring

A640 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since March 2003

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Medina, MN 55340

Becker Carpet and Flooring is a full service provider for all your flooring needs. We provide sales and installation for carpet, luxury vinyl, hardwood, laminate, and tile floors. Established in 1993, Becker Carpet and Flooring is family owned and operated providing quality brand flooring for home owners for over 25 years. Headquartered in the West Metro we have become a trusted partner helping hundreds of customers turn their dreams into reality! At Becker Carpet and Flooring we work with you directly in the convenience of your own home. Our flooring professionals will bring samples to your home and provide consultation on the best style, color, and products to transform your home. We will inform you on each step of the installation process and make sure that the project is completed on time and on budget! Utilizing products from great brands like Mohawk, Milliken, Shaw, CoreTec, Dixie Home, Masland, Dream Weaver, and Lon Muslof you can expect unparalleled quality when you choose Becker Carpet and Flooring....

flooring (519)carpet installation (351)hardwood flooring (140)tile installation (27)hauling (22)woodworking (16)handyman (10)stone and gravel (6)water and smoke damage (2)marble and granite (1)

03/03/2020

From initial quote to install everything went really well. They really go above and beyond in helping you out. I've already referred them multiple times because of the great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/17/2020

The install was done very fast, our new carpet looks and feels amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

02/14/2020

Install polite, professional & cleaned up perfect. Seemed to enjoy their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet LR & BathGood Response,

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/14/2020

Very pleased with the whole process from start to finish! Would definitely hire Jeff Becker Carpet and Flooring again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

01/22/2020

Very well! Helped to quiet a lot the old sub floor after replacing the uneven boards!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

12/22/2019

Excellent. On time, professional, clean, done in expected time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/09/2019

I am a single mom with four kids. Right before Thanksgiving I came home and my washing machine had flooded causing damage to the 2nd level of my townhouse. I had used Becker Flooring in the past and had a great experience. I called Jeff who was over within a day and gave me a fair bid. I trusted this family owned company not even needing to get a second quote. Work was completed in 2 days which ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washing machine leaked and I needed new flooring.

12/07/2019

Great job, Jeff was knowledgeable and professional, he took the time to come back more than once with samples so I could be sure I was getting the carpet I wanted. Installation was done on time, the installers were professional and courteous, did a great job cleaning up, and worked diligently to get my whole house done in two days so I was ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. I would definitely use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/26/2019

Overall we had an excellent experience with Becker Carpet. We set up a time for Jeff to stop by and give us a quote and show us samples for different carpet colors and types. He was able to give us a quote right away. When I told him we wanted to shop around he said that was fine and didn't try to pressure us into a sale. After contacting a three other companies I realized I was wasting my time: J...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet and padding installed in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

11/22/2019

Fast installation with no significant problems. Really love the new floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Sale & installation of carpet, laminate, solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, solid hardwood prefinished & unfinishedand, vinyl, tile & stone. Refinish existing hardwood floors.

Not Applicable