Sharpe Edge Construction LLC

A 17 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2012

Sharpe Edge Construction

Maple Lake, MN 55358

Sharpe Edge Construction has been serving Minnesota for over 20 years. Fully licensed and Insured we have the experience, tools, and technology to get your job done right. If you dream it we can build it. We take a lot of pride in our work and enjoy working with you. Contact us to discuss your next project today!...

home remodeling (14)door installation (5)window replacement (5)home remodeling (3)roofing (3)picture framing (3)drywall (3)basement remodeling (2)siding companies (2)egress window (2)interior painting (1)home builder (1)

10/11/2019

This was the best experience I could have asked for. Our dream home and forever home was a complete success! Jason let us be apart of the process, and was very knowledgeable and honest. Our home is very unique all handicap accessible doors, hallways, bathrooms. This is the home we want to grow old in. He explained the pros and cons of ideas we had. Jason did all of the leg work getting all of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior, Electrical, Roofing, Heating & A/C, Plumbing

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,egress windows,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/10/2019

My experience with Sharp Edge Construction was great. Told me what needed to be done when it was going to be done. Was always keeping up to speed on what they were doing. Job looks great when they where done wouldn’t recommend anyone else l.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

CATEGORY drywall,egress windows,picture framing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

08/09/2018

Overall, things went well. Over the years, we've moved multiple times around the Midwest and have had a number of projects done in the houses that we've lived in, so we've worked with a wide range of contractors. Jason is great. He takes his work very seriously and wants you to be happy with the outcome. He is very professional and responsive to calls/texts. His cabinetry and painting guys did an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen refresh - new cabinet doors and enameling, new backsplash, hardwood floors refinished. Mud room refresh - cabinets enameled, new countertop and lockers added. Also, a large amount of painting was done on our first and second floors.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Photo for Sharpe Edge Construction LLC - Sharpe Edge Construction, Maple Lake, MN - 37309588

10/11/2016

Not professional in his customer interactions, and he was negligent and I thought in the end he was quit rude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

CATEGORY drywall

09/13/2016

The job was too big for them and I would consider them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and they did an evalaution but I did not use them.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2016

05/27/2016

Excellent Service. Made appointment for estimate and work to be performed - it was honored on time and on budget. Big highlight - he make high quality choices on products used. He will tell the pros and cons of products and tell what he would use on his own home. Excellent work. I highly recommend Sharpe Edge Construction and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced deck floor boards, Replaced garage service door and frame; replaced siding on the garage and trim.

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

02/23/2016

Prompt and professional reasonable bid.  Considering service per estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
provided estimate on siding and trim repairs to home exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2016

02/12/2016

It went well, especially given some chaos on our end of the project that had nothing to do with Jason.  It took a little more than a week, and afterward, the inspector was very impressed with Jason's work.  My only caveat in my review is that Jason was sometimes a bit later than expected, often because he had to travel from so far out of town.  Otherwise, we had a very positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason sistered new rafters onto our house, reinforcing rafters that had gone soft and even broken in some places. Basically, he kept our roof from falling in on our heads.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2016

10/19/2015

Ultimately I had to cancel the job as it turns out I'll be moving soon and it would be unlikely I'd get my money back out of the project. However I felt I needed to write a review for Jason as it has been unbelievably difficult to get other contractors to return phone calls, much less come out and give a decent bid. I contacted 7 different contractors for this job. Three got back to me, two submit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jason came out very quickly and did a very thorough job going over the job site and the work to be done. He got back to me with his bid for the job within a couple days as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2015

06/23/2015

Good we left for a prior appointment came back and everything was done. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced floor jacks in basement. Put more of a base on bottom.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2015

Remodeling. Custom home building. Windows. Doors. Siding. Roofing. Framing. Insulating. Drywall. Trimming. Decks. Porches. Arches. Structural work. Beams wood or steel. Welding. Basements. Bathrooms. Kitchens. Egress windows.

Not much we don't do.