Urban Tree & Landscape

A 121 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2007

Located in

Maple Grove, MN 55369

11 EMPLOYEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. FREE ESTIMATES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: HENNEPIN, RAMSEY, DAKOTA, ANOKA COUNTY. Additional e-mail: gabe@utrees.com. Also doing business as Urban Tree Service LLC....

tree service (111)lawn & landscaping (26)hardscaping (8)lawn care (3)ice and roof snow removal (1)lawn treatment (1)

07/29/2020

I've used Urban Tree a few different times and they've always been great. They do really nice work and clean up afterwards. Very pleasant and flexible!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming trees and bushes

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate your business. Thank you for your continued support.

06/16/2020

I request a quote from this company but nobody contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

We are so sorry for not getting back to you in regards to your quote request via Angie’s list. We spend quite a bit of money on marketing every year, and in return, hope to get quote request from customers like yourself; so not getting back to a potential customer is not some thing we aim to do. If you still need a estimate we would be more than willing to come out and do so. We have no excuses fo...

05/31/2020

waiting for date on which the project is to start

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2Tree to be removed

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

03/10/2020

The owner Gabe came over, gave a detailed quote on the spot. He performed the work on schedule. He did a nice job of minimizing damage to my yard and cleaned up nicely afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us such a nice review. We really put effort into the clean up process and are glad to hear you appreciate that. Thank you, and looking forward to serving you in the future.

01/01/2020

Outstanding service! Gabe came to our house the day I contacted him, submitted a bid and returned when he said he would to remove a tree and stump from our front yard. Price was very reasonable, and Gabe was polite, upbeat and very easy to deal with. Would hire again and highly recommend his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and stump removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Thank you for the review! I’m glad you were impressed with everything.

09/26/2019

The service went better than expected. They arrived early and went straight to work. We couldn’t believe they got the work done in one day. 7 trees and 2 of them were huge. After they were down and cut up the cleanup started. Hauled it all away, ground the stumps and thoroughly raked the yard. Happy customers here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you! So glad we were able to meet your expectations.
C

09/05/2018

I called & gave information. This company was first to have someone out to bid. Gabe's informal bid was about $950 which seemed a fair price. He was going to e-mail formal bid, but I never received that nor follow up phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 tree removed & 2 trees pruned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

10/21/2017

I contacted several providers and Urban Tree and Landscape was responsive, polite, and professional. They provided a competitive offer and completed the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

09/30/2017

I wish I could review based on their services, but no one seemed willing to respond to my inquiries after several weeks (web form and email). I don't trust a business that can't even communicate with its customers. I'll be looking for a better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming, tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

08/25/2017

I requested a quote via e-mail and was called a couple days later to schedule a time for a rep to come out and take a look at the tree. Kyle came out and discussed removing the tree. We also discussed other potential projects around my house. I was impressed with his knowledge and got some good information for future work. He was able to provide a quote on the spot for what I wanted. The tree in q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mature black walnut tree removed from the front of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

Tree & shrub pruning, trimming & removal. Plant health diagnosis and care. Landscape services: Retaining walls, Water features, Paver Driveways, Paver Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Native Plantings, Rain Gardens, Clearing, Grading, Drainage.