The Queen of Clean

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2017

17680 89th Av N

Maple Grove, MN 55311

We offer a deep, quality clean. My company has many years of experience, so we will clean your house just right. Our main goal is to leave you satisfied with a clean house. You can set your own price. There is no prearranged price. Tell us how much you want to pay, and we can agree on a price. Our hours are very flexible. You can have your house cleaned whenever you want! We clean in many places. If you are wondering if we can clean your house, don't hesitate to give us a call or e-mail us! We can clean wherever you want in your house. You can customize your clean. The products we use are always organic and quality. If you want us to use a specific cleaning product, please let us know and we definitely will! We are very friendly around pets and animals. Above all, we respect our customers and always do our best for them. We want you to be happy with your new, clean house....

House Cleaning (11)

12/31/2018

Fantastic service. One person came out for the estimate and explained there would be two ladies. They are here on time and are very prompt and detailed in the cleanings. They are also very flexible with your schedule if you need to adjust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Weekly House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

09/18/2018

Now it has been a month and still they are excellent. They do a superb job of cleaning, work around us when we are home and still get the job done to the high standards them have set for themselves. Very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
weekly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/25/2018

Absolutely superb. Delivering exactly what they said and more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

04/24/2018

Angela and her team are awesome! She manages the highest level of services for cleaning g our house. We have tried several house cleaning companies and Angela’s is by far the best. Very thorough including baseboards, top of doors, sliding glass door windows, and making beds if needed. They are efficient working quickly through the home. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

07/12/2017

The house sparkles each time Angela's team cleans our home. We are very pleased with this service. We immediately know the difference after the team leaves. Our home is clean and fresh. Being two working professionals, keeping your home clean can be a task but we no longer have to worry about that with Angela and her team. They do a great job and we wouldn't use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Angela's team cleans the whole first floor of our home. They wash wood floors, vacuum carpets, dust wood blinds, clean kitchen and bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

04/11/2017

I've had these cleaners for years. They do excellent work for a great price. Reliable. Punctual. Flexible. Trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning- entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

04/11/2017

We've used Anzhela and her team for years. The days they come to the house are my favorite because I come home to a house that looks and smells clean. They come while I'm at work and I trust them to be in my house without me or my husband being present. They are reliable and keep our household running smoothly. Since my husband and I both work long hours and opposite shifts, we value time together...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household cleaning and changing of sheets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

03/14/2017

AMAZING. Seriously. We have used a number of other cleaning people and companies over the years, and now we will never use anyone else. And I am picky. Angela and her helpers are incredible cleaners. Our hardwood floors shine. Our carpet on our stairs always looks good. Bathrooms look awesome, even the glass shower doors. They even tidy up little things I didn't have time to put away. They do not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Angela and her helpers for heavy-duty major house cleaning (prior to a graduation party) and for on-going twice a month housecleaning. She has also done move-in and move-out cleaning for us for our last house. We started several years ago and never stopped! They literally do it all. Baseboards, blinds, floors--BY HAND, cupboard faces, kitchen, bathrooms, scrubbing everything. They clean and dust stuff I would never even figure out to clean--door frames and fireplace surrounds, for example.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

03/14/2017

Great! She and her staff are always very willing to do what is particularly needed each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning every two weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

03/13/2017

Our house is spotless when this team leaves! They are punctual, thorough, hard working, immaculate cleaners. I have had several cleaning teams over the years. This is the BESTteam I have had in 26 years! My husband is fussy and he has never once had the slightest complaint. I love what they do....it is over the top.. most other times when our cleaning teams would slack off once they became familia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the hardwood floors by hand and not a mop! Dusting the furniture, window sills and wiping down the picture frames, cleaning the mirrors, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, dining and living rooms so there would be no finger marks, spots, dust and dirt .

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2017

We always do a quality clean. We never leave anything dirty or uncleaned. You can set your own price point. This means there is no prearranged price point! Tell us what you are comfortable with, and we can agree on a price. Our hours are very flexible. You can have your house cleaned whenever you like. We clean in a large variety of cities, so give us a call or an e-mail to see if we can clean your house! Our cleaning products we use are always quality. You can specify a certain product you woul

Not Applicable