Rounds, Dr. Noah A.

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public....

Heart of the City Dental

Heart of the City Dental, located in Burnsville, Minnesota, offers comprehensive dental services in a clean, modern environment. We're hardly a new practice however, having been in business since 1970! We offer no-lecture, caring quality dentistry that our patients have come to know and appreciate. Dr. Tanya and Dr. Heidi are dedicated to providing a comfortable, affordable, and quality dental experience. We bring a feminine eye for beauty in providing you with the radiant and healthy smile you deserve! We offer: • Preventive dentistry • Cosmetic and restorative dentistry • Pediatric dentistry • Oral surgery • Periodontics (gum treatment) • Endodontics (root canal treatment) • Sedation dentistry We have the skills, the technology and the experience to bring out your radiant smile. Our staff will never treat you like a number, and are known throughout the area for treating each and every patient with warmth and care. Call us today and book an appointment!

09/25/2013

I've been seeing Dr. Haas at the Maple Grove Metro Dentalcare location for about 6 years now. Bethany is my hygienist and I have been extremely happy with my cleanings and service there. I've never had billing issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning and dental check - every 6 months.

05/13/2013

Everyone I delt with was very friendly! We had some issues with a change in insurance as well, and they were very patient while we waited to get everything straightened out! Would highly recommend to family and friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine dental exam.

10/14/2010

I think he is thorough, approachable and a nice guy. He takes the time to answer questions and makes you feel at home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We see him twice a year. Our whole family goes to him, even my 7 year old daughter.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry & orthodontics.