Northwest Eye Clinic - Maple Grove

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since October 2008

Look to the experts at Northwest Eye to provide quality care for all of your family’s eye care needs—including your children. Our ophthalmologists are fellowship trained to treat a wide range of eye care needs. From routine care to complex conditions, you and your family will see the same doctor they know and trust—and won’t be referred to another specialist. We’re the largest surgical eye care and multi-specialty ophthalmology practice in Minnesota. In fact, we’re only provider in the region that treats certain eye conditions. But we don’t stop there. Our exceptional quality and care extends to optical and cosmetic services needs. From Botox and eyelash enhancement to dermal fillers and eyelid surgery and more, we’re home to some of the most respected cosmetic surgeons and physicians in the area. You’ll also find the largest and most stylish selection of affordable eyewear at our optical centers. We accept all major medical insurance plans, giving your family affordable access to the highest quality eye care. There’s no other provider more experienced or better equipped to provide care for your eyes. See the difference for yourself at Northwest Eye. nweyeclinic.com 763.416.7600...

06/17/2015

Minneapolis Eye Center, where the surgery is done, was outstanding: staff, procedures, punctuality, post-surgery monitoring and instructions for self care at home. All treatment was very appropriate and successful. Dr. Berestka communicates well, answers questions fully, very pleasant professional manner. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial cornea transplant and cataract lens replacement surgery to treat Fuch's dystrophy. Outstanding results. Dr. Berestka is very fine in every way; Northwest Eye Clinic is not always professional and sometimes not satisfactory.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

C

04/13/2015

They were super busy and I had to wait a long time for the doctor. They wrote my prescription wrong., they fixed the problem but I wont go there again. The exam was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new contact lenses so I needed new prescription.

06/24/2014

Was able to make short notice appointment, physician's assistants and physician were great.  Front desk was rude.

06/16/2014

She is listed among the top doctors in Minneapolis for years and I know why! She is very attentive. I was nervous to have eye surgery and she allayed my nerves. I was awake during the surgery, she was very caring and walked me through what she was doing. I could not be happier with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to her for eye surgery.

CATEGORY lasik

06/03/2014

There's not anything that I dislike about Dr. Ramsey. I like everything about him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Ramsey, an ophthalmologist. He replaced the lenses in my eyes for cataracts.

CATEGORY optometrist

ophthalmology - eye exams, cataract treatment, adult & pediatric eye care, eye surgery, glaucoma, retina issues, thyroid eye disease, Lasik diabetic eye care, corneal disease & transplants, droopy eyelid correction, cosmetic surgery, Botox, fillers, Latisse, intraocular lens implants, eye alignment, glasses & contact lenses