Liudmila's Cleaning Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

18416 98th Pl N

Maple Grove, MN 55311

LIUDMILAS CLEANING LLC. We Clean While You Relax. Ensuring top Quality and Service backed by referrals Commercial / Residential Cleaning House Maid Service. We clean houses, town homes, apartments, condos and offices. Move-out and Move-in Cleaning. We also Service New Construction Clean-up, Model Home Cleaning We provide same day service upon request ------ Affordable Prices with 10% off your first time cleaning, PLUS $50 gift card with friend referral. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG! Always friendly and hard working. We respect your belongings and privacy. Anytime or every day, weekly, biweekly, or monthly - I arrive equipped with all supplies or requested otherwise Call For FREE Estimates!...

House Cleaning (13)

01/11/2020

Awesome! Great cleaning and wonderful service. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

01/11/2020

Excellent, thorough cleaning! Very pleased. The house has never been this clean!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

05/17/2019

More than we had hoped for. Mila came out and gave us a bid a couple of weeks before the cleaning day. She gave us options for cleaning products to use and clarified precisely what we wanted done. It is a big house with lots of natural woodwork and dusty crevices since we hadn’t really lived there for a few months. She and her co worker made our house shine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning prior to putting our house on the market.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

01/22/2019

We have been with Mila for a little less than a year having home cleaning monthly. This is a small local family buisiness. They do a great job with cleaning. (Including the fireplace and kids stickers around the house 😂). You may need to point out in detail if you have specific requests or particular way you want things done (recycling system may be confusing at times). Overall we are satisfied w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/16/2019

They do a great job of cleaning and I trust them in my home. Very flexible to work with and responsive. I would recommend them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

06/30/2017

I am beyond happy and pleased. Mila is very professional. We've had her and her team twice now and each time I come home from work with a giant smile on my face and an overall calmness. She leaves nothing unturned. My house is immaculate! I believe her prices are very fair. I was reluctant to hire someone to clean, because I am very picky. I used to live in a town home and hired a cleaning service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a 3 story walkout, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. We also have hardwood floors and two sliding glass doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

06/13/2017

Received quick response to my phone call. Set up an appointment. She/they were on time. Received quote. Agreed. They stayed to clean the same day. Very pleased. We have set up a routine service for them to return. I would highly recommend. I'm pretty particular. They cleaned areas that other firms have not. I am optimistic they will continue their thorough work. If not, I will update here on Angie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a professional residential house cleaning service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

06/26/2016

It went very well. From my initial inquiry she came to see the house and provide an estimate. Her estimate was very reasonable so we arranged a date for the service. She was on time and did a wonderful job. She is very thorough - not the topical hotel room cleaning you often find. I have recommened Luidmila to my friend/neighbor and have hired her for bi-weekly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luidmila came in to clean my whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

05/08/2016

I appreciate Mila's attention to detail, very thorough cleaning job, and reasonably priced. I have used many house cleaning services over the years and she is a keeper!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2016

01/25/2016

They are thorough with the cleaning. I am very happy with their cleaning. Sometimes, I have had minor issues with responsiveness and punctuality. Nothing to stop me from calling them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2016

We Clean While You Relax. Years of Experience. Ensuring top Quality. Commercial / Residential Cleaning. Happy to discuss anything you need! CLEANING SERVICES INCLUDE: Inside Appliances, Pre and Post Party Cleaning, Move In and Out Cleaning, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Dusting, Floors, Sweeping, Mopping, Vacuuming, Bed Making, Trash Takeout, Countertops, Window Sills and Blinds *If you need additional services not listed here, please give me a call!

Carpet Cleaning