Comfort Matters Heating & Cooling Inc

Angie's List since September 2005

Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable....

G & H HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Build a long-term relationship with G & H Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Our small family-owned business offers personalized service and affordable rates; Work with the name you can trust time and time again for your HVAC repairs and sales—G & H Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.

08/27/2018

It went well. I have not encountered a more thorough or professional technician before. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit freezing up

02/01/2017

very well Professional. Excellent in expaling the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furance was not turning on; Technician came out within 2 hurs and fixed the problem.

C

12/10/2016

Never again.. Total scare approach & gave her a quote for replacement (I agree it is old but there are many mechanical things that can be repaired if there is an issue -not convinced this was her only option!) They never fixed & wanted to schedule another visit & would charge service fee. Later repaired by another outfit and running fine!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased this for my daughter who just bought a townhouse and wanted the furnace tuned up and cleaned. The gentleman the came out never addressed the real issue of it running nonstop & proceeded to tell her, he should tag it /not be used & that she must replace it.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am sorry you felt that way as scare approach would never be our way of working. I looked and see your daughter did have a 27 year old furnace is very old for a furnace, but I don't see any other notes like it wasn't running when we left. Please reach out to me directly so I can help. Thank you Corey 763-244-3831.
C

11/21/2016

I called on a Thursday and they couldn't come out till Monday (I had heat so that was ok with me). The technician arrived on time and after telling him the symptoms he went to work trying to diagnose. After 30 min he came up and said he checked the normal causes and everything seemed ok. He had cleaned up the system and secured a loose hose and said to watch it. If it continues to struggle we'd ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace was intermittently not working, flashing an error code. I called Comfort Matters to come and take a look.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am sorry we couldn't have been of more help. When we get real cold stretches it can become difficult to keep up. We are sorry for any inconvenience you had.

08/10/2016

They did a great job. Usually, they call to set up the appointment and they are very professional, and efficient. The receptionist is also awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last year they installed a new heater and ac unit. Two months ago they serviced my heater and ac unit because I pay a maintenance fee for bi-yearly checkups.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace replacement, air conditioner replacement, residential new construction, whole house air filtration, indoor air quality, boilers, in-floor heat, water heaters, furnace safety tests, carbon monoxide testing, furnace tune-up, A/C tune-up, air to air exchangers, residential and commercial.