Lacina Siding & Windows

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2006

B Rated | 22 Reviews

Lacina siding and windows owners, salesman, office staff and team of installers are ready to help you with your residential, business or new construction projects. We offer the highest quality in siding, windows. Lacina siding and windows can help beautify your home, to enjoy for years to come. We will also enhance the value of your home with our highest of quality products & services. Family owned & operated....

Gene's of Apple Valley Construction

With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your homes and business back to normal as soon as possible. Call us today to see how we can best meet your construction needs.

08/22/2016

It went great. Everyone was very professional. They dealt with my insurance company from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our roof redone after some hail damage.

CATEGORY roofing

08/18/2016

They showed up in a timely manner, the salesmen knew what they were talking about, and I had no problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new gutters add to my house. We have lots of trees surrounding the house so I decided to go with the Leafaway system. They did tell me that there would be some general maintenance (taking a hose with a high pressure nossel from the ground and spraying it at the area between the cap and gutter) The gutters have worked perfect!

CATEGORY gutter repair

03/17/2015

We got three other estimates. We chose them because although they were the second highest price, they had the nicest windows. We thought the price was good for the quality. It was reasonable. It was a combination of things that made us choose them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a estimate from them for replacing my windows. We paid a down payment, and they'll be doing the job soon.

09/15/2014

We had a good experience from them, we just decided not to go with them, because it was out of our price range. It didn't take long for them to come and do the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an estimate from them for windows.

09/15/2014

It only took two days and they were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all my windows. It was about 28 windows.

Residential and Commercial Seamless Steel Siding, Infinity Windows by Marvin,