Dean's Northtown Auto

Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

auto service and auto body work, towing and tires...

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angie's List

06/29/2015

It went well. Cost what was quoted to me. Didn't take long. Car is running well. No more radiator leaks or problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new radiator.

CATEGORY car sales

12/13/2013

Dean is fair, quick and friendly. His contact and fair appraisal of the situation were appreciated!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fully cleaned and replaced the intake manifold, multiple injectors, gaskets while correctly diagnosing what looked to be another issue by others.

CATEGORY auto repair

05/24/2012

He is way less expensive than anybody else. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dean's Northtown Auto for an all new front end and to fix my muffler. I have been using him for the past eleven years.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto sales, repair, use car & track, oil change, tires, transmission, engine, tune ups, brakes, shocks & struts, 24 hour towing available

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover