Complete Basement Systems

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140331

54004 Loren Dr

Mankato, MN 56001

Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-638-5285...

basement waterproofing (152)well and water pump (49)foundation repair (23)drain pipe installation (19)basement remodeling (14)concrete repair (13)flooring (7)window replacement (6)egress window (6)insulation (5)water and smoke damage (4)plumber (4)

04/03/2020

The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump installation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

C

07/20/2019

Very, very expensive for replacement of one small section of pipe and a valve. Location was easy to access but needed city to turn off water to house. On second trip, plumber was not prepared with basic parts and needed a third trip. Professional when on site but did not give details/breakdown on why the cost was so high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a leak at a pipe fitting

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

06/11/2019

Happy they were able to fit me into their schedule relatively quickly. They explained everything, were on time, cleaned-up afterward. I was not able to do comparison pricing. I was not sure how long my malfunctioning pump would continue to work. I selected them based on good reviews. I may have been able to save some money with someone else, but I do not feel like the price was too high. You get w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump, back-up pump & battery w/alarm

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

06/05/2019

We needed to put in an egress window in our basement and there are many reputable companies out there who can install egress windows. However, our basement already had existing wall anchor plates which significantly complicated the egress window install. Complete Basement Systems was the only company willing to take on the project and had experience with such systems. The solution was to remove th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Egress Window in a basement with existing wall anchor plates

CATEGORY egress windows,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Photo for Complete Basement Systems - 54004 Loren Dr, Mankato, MN - 37911958

10/18/2018

They never bothered to contact me. I got another plumber to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
winterizing, sump pump, bathroom faucet, quote on waterproofing basement

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

12/04/2017

Great. They installed barriers so the dust and debris did not get into the house. They answered all my questions and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on a crawl space under my front porch. They removed the busted up concrete floor and cleared out broken concrete from the walls. They replaced that with insulation and a very tough "plastic" covering. It was hard work.

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Thank you so much for your business, and for the kind review! If at any point you have a friend or family member with a similar issue, be sure to take advantage of our referral program where you can earn up to $100. Thanks again!

12/01/2017

I was disappointed in the beginning when I didn’t receive a response from the sales rep after 3 contact attempts. It turned out he left for another job. The reason for us hiring them is because we really liked his business ethics and trusted him based on his military background. They office staff was very professional in handling the matter and reassured me the work would be complete to high stand...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Tile and Sump Pump.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Thank you for your business! We sincerely apologize for the drop in communication after the System Design Specialist left our company, and for the additional signature that caused an inconvenience on your end. We are so glad that you had a great experience with our call center and production teams. They are invaluable members to our team! If you have any additional questions that the Crew Leader d...

10/31/2017

Began with complete basement for sump pump & tile around basement. Next was new windows in basement & complete air unit. Installed last item was vapor barrier in crawl space. We now have a great usable basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New basement windows complete air unit, vapor barrie in crawl space portion of basement.

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Thank you [Member Information Removed] much for the kind review, and for trusting Complete Basement Systems with your business! If at any point you have a friend with a similar issue, be sure to take advantage of our referral program where you can earn up to $100. Thanks again! - Brittany

10/30/2017

Both the initial contact with Dylan and the installation crew were exceptional. They kept contact with us between to make sure project would be completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Basement Systems installed a wall re-reinforcement system - Our block wall in basement was being pushed in.

CATEGORY foundation repair,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

Thank you so much for the kind review, and for trusting Complete Basement Systems with your business! If at any point you have a friend with a similar issue, be sure to take advantage of our referral program where you can earn up to $100. Thanks again! - Brittany

10/25/2017

.Rob did the estimate, very professional. Ben and crew did the install- very messy job but they cleaned up well. Answered questions and accepted suggestions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed basement waterproofing system including sump pump and outside drainage system. Installed basement egress windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows,basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Basement waterproofing. Foundation repair. Fix cracked & bowed walls. Crawl space encapsulation. Sump pump systems. Sump maintenance service. Dehumidification & indoor allergens. Wall & floor systems. Basement windows. Window wells and egress window well installation.

We do not finish basements, lift existing basement foundations or build basement foundations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available