Metro Dentalcare

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since February 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

VISIT WWW.ABGD.ORG TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ADDITIONAL SERVICES AREA: BLAINE, BLOOMINGTON, BLOOMINGTON SOUTHGATE, BROOKLYN CENTER, BURNSVILLE RIDGES, CHANHASSEN, CHASKA, COTTAGE GROVE, EAGAN WEST, EAGAN EAST NEW, EDEN PRAIRIE, ELK RIVER, INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, LAKELAND, LAKEVILLE, MAPLE GROVE BASS LAKE, MAPLE GROVE NEW, MAPLEWOOD MINNEAPOLIS-DOWNTOWN, MINNEAPOLIS-SOUTH OAKDALE, OSSEO, PRIOR LAKE NEW, RICHFIELD, ROSEVILLE, SAVAGE, SHAKOPEE, ST LOUIS PARK NEW, STILLWATER, ST PAUL-LAKE PHALEN, ST PAUL-MIDWAY, WAYZATA, WEST ST PAUL....

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

11/23/2015

07/01/2014

They were personable, never too busy, and real good about making changes that needs change to work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dentist is at Metro Dentalcare.

10/14/2013

music was not and quot;soothingand quot; -- dr and nurse talked to each other most of the time and not about the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bridge came loose -- re glued and fine

C

06/16/2010

They were professional overall, but I felt like I did not get a lot of explanation in my treatment line. The availability was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Metro Dental Care in July 2009 and had a crown done.

02/19/2009

Everything has been fine. I am seen in a timely manner when I go in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Metro Dental for my dental needs. I have gone here for the last four or five years.

CATEGORY dentists

PREVENTATIVE CARE, WHITENING, CROWNS, VENEERS, DENTAL IMPLANTS, ORAL SURGERY, ENDODONTICS, PERIODONTICS, GUM DISEASE, CHILDREN'S DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS.