H2O Pure Pressure

Founded 2019 •

Awards & Badges

18143 Lake Forest Cir

Lakeville, MN 55044

We offer a wide range of Exterior Cleaning Services. From Soft Washing with safe chemical treatments, Hot Water pressure washing, Surface cleaning of landscaping pavers and all stonework, Patios, Decks, Driveways, Garage floors, Sidewalks, and Docks. We also can take care of your Businesses exterior cleaning needs. We look forward to hearing from you!...

pressure washing (5)house cleaning (1)

06/22/2020

They did a great job. They were very responsive, it was the owner that I spoke with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed the house - stone steps, decks, furniture, and siding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

Thank you again for your business!

06/12/2020

They did a great job! Responded immediately. Very professional and friendly! Extremely satisfied with the service. Definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housewash

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you for your business!

06/12/2020

Great! Fast, friendly service. Accommodated our special circumstances. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you again for the business opportunity!!

05/28/2020

Amazing! The house looks brand new again. I have not seen the ceiling look that clean in a decade. I am not embarrassed with my entryway anymore. The staff was professional and timely. I really think this was worth the investment, their machine with the heated water is far superior to my home pressure washer system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple years of grime and cobwebs up in my front porch ceiling (20 foot plus height) and front of the house that needed to be washed away. My personal pressure washer was not doing the trick. I have struggled to try to clean these areas several times and it never really came clean.

CATEGORY house cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Thank you again so much for your business and the opportunity!!

04/15/2020

They did amazing work. They were very careful. They used good tools and equipment. I'm very pleased with their service. They were professional and friendly. They made sure that the work was done efficiently and completely. They had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you so much for the business!

Pressure washing-including residential and commercial, Soft washing with safe chemical treatments, hot water pressure washing, surface cleaning of landscaping-all types (patios, pavers, etc), Patios & Decks, Driveways and Garage Floors, Sidewalks, Swimming Pool areas, Boat and Fishing Docks, Graffiti Removal, Storefront buildings

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal