Drain Pro-Plumbing, Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8815 209TH ST W

Lakeville, MN 55044

Family owned company that provides commercial and residential plumbing and drain cleaning....

plumber (64)drain cleaning (16)water heater repair and installation (3)septic tank cleaning (1)

03/28/2020

Ben arrived on time, quickly found and fixed the leak, and recommended what we should do to mitigate the water damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace burst copper pipe under kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

01/22/2020

I had a leaky trap in my kitchen sink and the leaking part was apparently a rare one that no store recognized or carried. So I needed to hire a plumber to assess the situation and fix it somehow. I received a visit from a different plumber who concluded extensive in-wall pipe replacement was needed to fix the problem. I needed a second opinion so I asked Drain Pro to see what they could do. I sent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo kitchen sink plumbing due to leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Thank you for the positive review, we are always glad to help a customer resolve a plumbing problem at a reasonable price. Dave is a customer favorite, because he is patient and wants to be sure everything is done right. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

01/08/2020

To our delight, Dustin called ahead and showed up a little earlier that the original plan. He was friendly and professional, walking us through what he would be doing. We had 2 other plumbing projects needing to be done too since he was here, so we talked to Dustin about it. Without missing a beat, he said no problem he’ll be able to take care of those issues too. We tied up half of Dustin’s day a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our water softener fail and blow tiny silicon beads throughout all the pipes in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We have had other customers say similar things about Dustin and his professionalism and that is always good to hear. We really appreciate your input. Thank you, Deb, Drain Pro Plumbing

12/17/2019

Great. They knew what had to be done and got to it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new toilet and fix shower drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. We appreciate hearing from our customers. Drain Pro Plumbing

09/18/2019

The work was done in a very professional manner. Everything was explained before starting. Both repairs were completed quickly and no leaks since. The plumber who came was a true professional.Price was very reasonable. I will hire them for all my plumbing and drain needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several water leaks needed repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Drain Pro Plumbing

08/19/2019

I am very impressed with Drain Pro from my initial request for service, working with Apple Valley to turnoff the water, communications prior to arriving, to the actual service. Tim was great! He was fast, provided recommendations with supporting facts, dealt with our barking dogs, and very respectful. Drain Pro was very reasonable on the price and was able to provide an estimate over the phone. Pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shutoff valves before and after the water meter plus clean up prior pipe work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we greatly appreciate your input. Thank you, Deb, Drain Pro Plumbing.

08/04/2019

I called Drain Pro-Plumbing, explained my issue, and then they set up a visit. The plumber arrived at our home the same day, looked at the issue, explained the problem, and offered a solution. Within a few hours he taken everything apart, repaired the leaks, and resolved our issue. Did excellent work and charged me a less than I expected for a same day call. The service was excellent and the rep w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water main leaking at water meter horn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and we are pleased you were happy with our service, the feedback is very important to us. Thank you, Drain Pro Plumbing, Inc.

02/20/2019

Deb at Drain Pro got someone out to fix our problem within a few hours after our first call. Steve arrived and began snaking our drains (6 times) but the pipes kept re-clogging. (Admittedly they hadn't been snaked in years.) Finally he used a high pressure jet and got everything cleared. He worked very hard for 4 straight hours and now all our drains are free-flowing. And he left the kitchen clean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged kitchen sink became a bigger deal than expected

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, and we are glad we could be of help. We greatly appreciate it! Drain Pro Plumbing

12/14/2018

Prompt, honest, fast and reasonable! I'll call them for any future projects! Done in 30 minutes with 2 people splitting up the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two small plumbing projects had done today (replaced laundry room tub faucet and replaced bathtub drain spout). They fixed another leaky pipe a few months ago which is why I called them back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

12/02/2018

Since I couldn't hear the toilet running and I had noticed the flapper not working right anymore, now I'm happy that the new flapper is working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flapper replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to post your review- we appreciate your input. Drain Pro Plumbing, Inc.

Full service plumbing and drain cleaning, camera sewer lines, probe sewer lines for breakage, jetting to clean lines. Installs and repairs of water heaters, water softeners and all plumbing fixtures.

Appliance repair.

in some instances, we are able to give free quotes
Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover