DB CARD STUDIO

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2004

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL.

03/23/2006

Julie was a delight to work with; she is very professional and accommodating. We would definitely work with her again and continue to recommended her services to family and friends as she is extremely talented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Julie helped us create the most beautiful wedding invitations for our wedding in Prague. They were created using our ideas and her ideas, and she included multi-layered flowers and even a photograph of the castle in Prague where we were married. We were able to express our ideas and make them unique to our wedding. They were perfect in every way!!

CATEGORY invitations

08/11/2004

I AM EXTRAORDINARILY PLEASED WITH MY EXPERIENCES WITH DB CARD STUDIO AND JULIE DIXON. I WANTED LAYERED, HANDMADE CARDS FOR MY SMALL WEDDING, BUT SOON REALIZED I LACKED THE TIME AND SKILL TO DO IT ALL MYSELF. JULIE SENT ALL OF THE NECESSARY PRINTED AND CUT PIECES, ALONG WITH ENVELOPES - ALL I HAD TO DO WAS STICK THE LAYERS TOGETHER. I GOT GREAT COMPLIMENTS FROM MY INVITEES ABOUT THE BEAUTY AND CLAS...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
READY-TO-ASSEMBLE KIT TO MAKE 25 HAND-MADE WEDDING INVITATIONS.

CATEGORY invitations

HAND-CRAFTED INVITATIONS & MAKE-IT-YOURSELF INVITATION KITS, STATIONERY PACKAGES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard