Braun Plumbing Inc

Angie's List since June 2012

Jim Siebenaler Construction

Small company that prides itself in personal contractor/homeowner relationship. Quality and timely workmanship. Reasonable prices because of less overhead than most bigger construction companies

07/17/2017

Perfect, timely and neat. what more could you ask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new toilets.

03/06/2017

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

03/16/2014

Joe is very responsive, honest, and skilled.  Would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped install a toiled that required juxtaposition of old water valves from our historic house to new plumbing connections.

10/17/2013

Before they came out they had me call Kohler to get the faucet ordered first.  Once the faucet was in hand, I called them and they came right out.  Their prices are very, very fair.  As a company, they are accessible, competent and honest.  I sell real estate and we have a concierge list that I provide to my clients and Braun Plumbing is at the top of my list.  One client was going to use them for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The shower faucet in my master bathroom had failed and was leaking and they repaired this.

06/12/2012

They are very responsive and do quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Braun Plumbing Inc got my wood boiler ready for the season and replaced a few parts on it.

CATEGORY plumbing

New construction, remodeling in floor heat systems, iron filters, softerners, drinking water system, drain cleaning, water heaters, gas piping, garbage disposals, backflow testing & installation & home winterization.