GRAF ELECTRIC INC

• Angie's List since July 2010

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

03/11/2017

Great. By far the most organized and prompt electrician in the La Crosse area. Have worked with them all multiple times. Tim was very prompt and non-sense approach. Worked very well with all other contractors and was very knowledgable in what we could/couldn't do as we planned our project. Was very good at listening, giving suggestions and ideas to think about to give us the best results. Was able...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Finish - all new electrical, phone/cable, fire alarm system, new breaker panel, whole house surge protection, in wall electric heaters, heated tile floor in bathroom, recessed lighting, new switches and lighting in utility area.

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, home security systems

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired part of my home as I was selling it and some of it was knob and tube wiring. Work was done promptly, they cleaned up after themselves and were very professional.

02/02/2014

The Graf employee showed up when I was told he would and was very good to deal with. He fixed the problem and told me that code required an outlet(Will make installation easier next time too). Mr. Graf may take a day or two to get back to you unless it is an emergency. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Graf Electric added a junction box with an outlet to correct a problem with the electrical service to my dishwasher and added a plug to the dishwasher. Also installed light fixtures on another occasion.

12/11/2012

Got estimate to me when he said he would (Jeff Graf, owner). I had a very short window for them to work in and they did. Came in with very good pricing. Were there on time, worked fast and efficiently. Would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring for kitchen remodel. Moved a fan, added five recessed lights, added pendant over island, moved fridge service, added outlets and switches, under and over cabinet lighting, wired for disposal.

CATEGORY electrician

Similar businesses in your area...