Mauer Cheverolet

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Additional Contact Names - John Vecere, Ross Anfinson, Susan Marcotte. Additional DBA - Inver Grove Dealership Group, LLC, Mauer Chevrolet....

Roseville Auto and Marine inc

Our service categories include: inboard boats, IO boats, most outboard motors, utility trailers, boat trailers, cargo trailers, horse trailers, small campers, ice house trailers ATVs, snowmobiles, carburetors, welding and snowblowers. Roseville Auto and Marine is truly your 'One Stop Repair Shop'. No other repair shop in the Twin Cities offers such a wide variety of services. We are a second generation, family owned repair shop, proudly serving customers for more than 32 years,

D

05/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought a Saturn for service ...wasn't given a good report of what was done... Sat and waited for my car to be done and finally went back to service to see what had happened...it had been done for a while and no one told me....was looking at new cars in their show room ... No one approached me and asked if they could help me...so I went next door and bought a Toyota pickup

09/10/2013

Mauer Chevrolet was the 4th dealership I had been to that day. I was ready to give up because I was tired of being haggled with by auto salespeople. I went into Mauer and spoke with a rep and told him exactly what I wanted and he came back to me with an offer that was very close to what I had asked. He didn't waste my time like the other places did. I ended up signing a 39-month lease contract wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to lease a new SUV within a monthly payment that I was comfortable with.

CATEGORY auto repair, car sales

03/29/2013

The service has been great. I have used them for years. In 2000, I bought my car from them and the name of the dealership actually changed since that time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced some engine intake valve.

CATEGORY auto repair, car sales

05/31/2012

I would definitely go to them for car purchases.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought three cars with this dealership.

04/16/2012

The gentleman who runs it was a student of ours. It was the first time we bought a vehicle from them. We are happy with the purchase. We didn't have any hassles and it was just a straightforward purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a 2011 Equinox from Mauer Cheverolet.

CATEGORY car sales

Auto Dealers, parts & accessories.