Boyer's Scrub-A-Rug & Lawn Care

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a family owned and operated business. We do a variety of services including but not limited to carpet cleaning and lawn care. We enjoy helping people and find in a service business like we have we have opportunity to help people, get paid to do it and enjoy the satisfaction that we have made someone else's life a little better. If you need something done ask we may be able to help you and if we can't do it we might know someone who can. ...

04/12/2012

They are real good. I use them all summer. I like everything about them. They will do extra things if I ask them. I don't have to call them. When the yard needs mowed they do it. Everything is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boyer's Scrub-A-Rub & Lawn Care mow my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/04/2010

This is a family owned and operated business. I have been using them for several years on a weekly basis. They always do a good job and I never have to get involved unless I am asking for something special that week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, edging, cleanup.

CATEGORY lawn service

Carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, cement cleaning (preparation for painting), water damage services, lawn mowing, limited tree and bush trimming, property management services including lock changes, trash outs, maid services, winterization, limited snow removal,

cut down large trees, snow removal services are limited to unoccupied properties that do not require snow removal every time it snows