ANIMAL MEDICAL CTR

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a 24 hour Emergency Veterinary clinic that specializes in the health and wellness of small and large animals. We are a progressive clinic and are able to offer many services at a reasonable cost. House calls, Call for details....

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

05/08/2014

The staff is very good. They know us by name when we walk into the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Animal Medical Ctr. I last went there last week to buy a sack of dog food from them.

CATEGORY veterinarian

10/28/2013

I like it there. He is very good with animals. He helped me out with something my dog needed. He also sees horses. All the staff are very nice and efficient. They made time for the dogs. That is my kind of vet! If I have a sick dog, I need you to do something! I saw him within the last couple of weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Animal Medical Center. He ordered the medication I needed. He understands western and holistic medicine. One of my dogs swallowed a nail. I told them there is something really wrong with the dog, could I bring him earlier. They accommodated me.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We offer general surgery including spays, neuters and declaws as well as more complicated surgeries including c-sections and orthapedic surgeries. We also offer dental prophylaxis, digital radiology and in house lab equipment. Our doctors are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays should you find yourself in an emergency situation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available