ALASKA JACK HANDYMAN

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2008

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

C

08/19/2008

Called Jack to request an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Jack for an estimate on a chain link fence. He told me he does not work with chain link fencing.

CATEGORY fencing

03/07/2008

He's very creative and friendly. He's super responsive. He's completely talented in helping you think about what to do and helping you solve different problems. I've recommended him to many friends. He basically saved my house from a very difficult situation with a tenant who had gotten ill and damaged my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has remodeled both kitchens and bathrooms in my duplex. He painted all the rooms. He also built me a deck and cedar fence.

CATEGORY decks, fencing, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

Exterior and Interior Painting, Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing and Ceramic Tile

Roofing, Chain Link Fence

NA
1 YEAR WARRANTY

Similar businesses in your area...