Lawn Ketchers Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since November 2006

Lawn Ketchers Inc. has established itself as a well-known property maintenance company servicing over 275 properties in the Western suburban area. In order to become the company we are presently, we have focused on the company’s roots. The founder's hard work, determination and ability to create strong relationships with his neighbors & clients are the foundation of what we believe the outdoor service industry is all about. The Outdoor Property Maintenance industry is a service industry. This said; we at Lawn Ketchers believe that SERVICE should be the first and foremost priority in serving our clients. Our professionalism is at the heart of our service and our focuses are the promptness in which the service is performed, the quality of the service and the smoothness of the transaction. With these as our standards of measurements, you are sure to enjoy your experience with Lawn Ketchers Inc. as your property maintenance company. Additional contact name - Adam Ketcher (612-360-0976)...

Kelli's Outdoor Care

Here at Kelli's Outdoor Care we are happy to bring you over 15 years of experience in, Tree trimming and removal. We are a small family owned business., Dedicated to helpping you develop a healthy, safe, and beautiful outdoor environment. for you and your famliy.

06/12/2018

Great, The workers are very efficient. The office is very quick to get back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up, fertilizing and weed control

CATEGORY lawn service

07/26/2017

Good except for some reason they skipped a week, but when I called they came the next business day and mowed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Year round lawn service

CATEGORY lawn service

07/20/2017

We hired Lawn Ketchers to remove snow when we were out of town for the winter. We signed up for snow removal for anything over 2". We had someone watching our house and they confirmed that when there was snow over 2" Ketchers did plow our driveway and shovel our walkway. They are approachable and dependable. The different options of snow removal and payment was also very helpful in our decision to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal from December 2016 to April 2017

CATEGORY snow removal

06/22/2017

They do a great job mowing , but I wish I could have a few more things done. Ex: Helping with transplanting and keeping weeds out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnketchers mows my rather large lawn. I have a yearly contract .

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,snow removal

01/10/2017

I have received their services twice during December. If snowfall is 4" or more, they appear twice, first to remove snow from the driveway and then they return for complete removal which includes the driveway, sidewalk, and back stoop. This happened both times. Plus, they appear only if snowfall is 2" or more. Drivers are professional, thorough and thoughtful (I talked with them both times).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Ketchers has been in service for decades and family-owned plus it is in close proximity to my home. Ratings were excellent from BBB and Angie's List. I hired Lawn Ketchers in December, 2016, for snow removal services and communicated with Adam Ketcher, owner, from my initial inquiry to contract signage. Although it took several days to receive responses from Adam at times, he replied in a comprehensive, respectable manner. (Trust me, I had many questions.) The contract is easy- to- understand with numerous options, from individual visits to monthly and seasonal rates, which are competitive for this service. I am very pleased with the seasonal charge. There are no hidden fees or additional charges which other companies insert in small print. I researched a number of other companies, actually visited with the owner of one another company and was disappointed with their high-priced options ($225 monthly from Nov - March = $1125!) and hidden fees (e.g., with individual visits, for a snowfall of 8-12" they charge for each 4" with intent to appear even if they don't; a 12" could cost $135 or $45 per visit even if they removal only once and this for a top rated Angie's List Company). Also note that Adam had placed me on the snow removal list for removal that very next day prior to my payment. Now that's what a call quality customer service and responsiveness to customer need.

CATEGORY snow removal

Residential Property Maintenance: Lawn Mowing - Spring/Fall Cleanups - Turf Management (Weed Control/Fertilizing) - Aeration and Over-seeding - De-thatching - Light Tree and Shrub trimming - Mulch Delivery and Install - Snow Removal.