Dana Hoagland Plumbing Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2007

We are a Family Run Plumbing Business. Dana: Master Plumber; Jake: Master Plumber; Joel: Apprentice Plumber; Tanner: Apprentice Plumber Kathy: Office....

West Side Pest Solutions

Corona virus update: We are still open and offering services for mice and insects. We are able to handle most pests with a combination of exterior services and products that we can give you to solve interior pest problems. Give me a call and we can talk about your specific pest issues. Stay healthy!

Offers by West Side Pest Solutions on Angie's List

05/04/2020

The plumber was very thorough and polite. He completed the work quickly and left the worksite clean. Once he was done, he explained what he did and how to maintain it. The price was very fair and I would hire Dana Hoagland Plumbing again without hesitation. He also practiced excellent social distancing, wore a mask, and put on new gloves when he was done and needed to exchange paper work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace exterior water spigot and interior shut-off valve.

10/31/2018

Plumber worked hard to place the valves in some tight locations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace valves

10/25/2018

Great! I would definitely hire him again. It did seem a little expensive, but I don't have a comparison so I'm not sure about the pricing. The cost was around $700. It did come in lower than the quote which made me happy. Dana arrived almost an hour later than scheduled but he did call to let me know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove kitchen faucet and garbage disposal for new countertop install, and hook up new kitchen and bath faucets, garbage disposal. Move height of drain pipe to accommodate new, deeper sink, add new pipe.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/23/2018

On time, professional, thorough, and done right the first time. Have used the before and will use them again! Thanks Dana and Joel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater

05/14/2018

Our plumber arrived on time, was very professional, courteous, explained everything well, and went above and beyond on several areas - even the caulk applied was done better than we had ever seen! Everything looks great and works perfectly!!! A DEFINITE would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two sinks replaced, three faucets replaced, water shut-offs added to several sinks

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing Services, residential & commercial plumbing, boiler work, leaking pipes, new construction, irrigation stub-outs, water heater installation, water softener installation, bathroom & kitchen remodels, fixture & faucet change-outs, lower level rough-in & finishes, winterization & dewinterizations, rpz installation & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover