Clean time

12300 Marion Ln W

Hopkins, MN 55305

House Cleaning (9)

08/25/2018

This was my third time using Clean Time. Tanya and Alex are amazing! They are professional, prompt, flexible, friendly, trustworthy and very thorough. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I have never seen my stainless steel appliances so shiny and spotless! I will continue using Clean Time on a regular basis and would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning of my home. Kitchen, living room, dining area, porch, powder room, laundry room, master bedroom and bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

07/03/2018

Tanya and her husband have cleaned my house three times, and each time they were professional, punctual, and efficient. I am very satisfied with their work ethic, prices, and trustworthiness. I highly recommend them for any type of house cleaning. They will definitely be my regular housecleaner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

06/07/2018

Excellent. Clean Time did a very thorough, professional job. The house is spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biweekly housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

02/19/2018

Tanya and Alex arrived exactly on time, and brought all their own supplies. They are warm and friendly and were wanting to know our specific needs. Long story short, their work awed me! I have never had a home cleaned as well, or sparkle like it did after their visit. Having been repeatedly disappointed with various contractors we've hired in the past year, it was wonderful to be beyond delighted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I work full-time and greatly needed help keeping our 2800 sq. ft. home clean. After hiring one service that did not work out, I went back to Angie's List to try again and called Tanya. She was responsive and set up an initial cleaning inside the week. We have 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a large living room, dining room, heavily used kitchen, and lower level family room -- all which needed attention and to be cleaned every other week. We also have a good deal of glass tables and decor -- which require a good deal of dusting, and tile and laminate hardwood floors that are challenging to clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2018

01/27/2018

They did a fantastic job on all 3 levels of our home. Tanya and her husband have great personalities and paid attention to the details. They left with our home feeling clean and fresh. We will be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean House

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

12/09/2017

Clean time is the best!!! They had done an excellent job in our house! Very professional, punctual and hard working people. We had already scheduled our next cleaning services with Clean time. If you want your house to shine, I would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2017

12/06/2017

We tried different companies, but Clean Time is the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need regular cleaning and they do it the great!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

12/04/2017

I am very impressed with the results! Tanya is oriented to detail, when you get home you intermediately feel the difference! She is trustworthy and has a great personality which is important to me personally. I am happy customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Tanya for bi-weekly house cleaning. Her name was given to me by work colleague.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

11/30/2017

Clean Time has been cleaning my house on a weekly schedule for 3 months now. They are very efficient and do an outstanding job on a deep clean. They always go the extra mile to ensure things likes baseboards, sills and fans are always clean. I will be using them going forward for a while and have recommended them to all my close friends and family for their excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ongoing cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

House Cleaning. Office Cleaning. Commercial Cleaning. One time/reoccurring cleaning (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly). Move In & Move Out Cleaning. Post Construction Cleaning. Spring & Seasonal Cleaning. Laundry.

Not Applicable