Affordable Granite & Stone

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2005

We have a warehouse full of Kitchen Cabinets, Ashley Discount Furniture and Discount Mattresses, Memory Foam Mattresses and Therapedic Mattresses. We are a full scale kitchen cabinet, mattress and furniture Gallery! At Mattress Depot we strive to fully satisfy all your bedding and furniture needs by providing quality products at the lowest possible price. We buy all our mattresses and furniture at below wholesale prices straight from the mattress and furniture manufacture, which enables us to sell our mattresses and furniture at a price you can't beat! Here at Mattress Depot we strive to create a quality service and customer experience that you will remember. Our main goal in the mattress and furniture industry is to provide you (The Customer) with satisfaction. We do this by making sure your needs are met with each purchase and visit to our store. Mattress Depot is located near the warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis and very close to St. Paul and University of Minnesota, U of M. Other locations include New Hope, Albertville, Maplewood. We are proud to be a local distributor of Therapedic Sleep Products. The Bedding Group, Inc. has become the Midwest's premiere manufacturer of bedding products as a licensee of Ther-A-Pedic and King Koil brands. The Bedding Group operates bedding manufacturing facilities in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Therapedic and King Koil are owned and operated by the same founding owners The Bedding Group. Furniture Stores: Are you looking for more value? Or maybe you want a little more traditional or contemporary? Either way when it comes to home furniture there are many different styles you can choose from all of which can be combined to make the perfect collaboration. When picking the furniture that you are about to place inside your home you need to understand that furniture is a piece by piece process. Across the world you will find many furniture stores that offer discount furniture as well as high priced luxury furniture. Knowing what works for you and your home is vital to understanding what furniture you need to buy. Do you want something with very bold colors or do you want something with natural tones and accents? These are just a couple of the questions that people need to ask themselves before buying furniture. In order to get the most out of your modern contemporary or traditional furniture you need to address all rooms. The most important part of the home is or coarse the living room, so it makes sense to start there and move around. A trick to get the most out of modern contemporary or traditional furniture is to buy in sets and mix and match the different styles together. Keep in mind that modern contemporary and traditional furniture is more than just a style, it is a way of living and every piece has a purpose. To create a relaxing yet inviting atmosphere you need to keep in mind that everything from the dining furniture to the sofas must all flow together....

Fireplace Doctor LLC

Servicing the Twin Cities since 1987. The Fireplace Doctor is a certified Gas Hearth Expert. Service calls begin at $199.00 The Doctor also offers a $99.00 rekindle package for working gas fireplaces, free standing stoves, inserts and log sets. Contact us for details on all services and pricing. Evening and weekend house calls are available.

Award 2019

07/31/2018

I stopped in to Affordable to start my kitchen countertop research and Kristen was so helpful that I was able to do everything that evening. I found and purchased exactlywhat I liked and scheduled the install. The only hiccup was that they would not take out my existing countertop. No worries, I hired a handyman for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertops

CATEGORY countertops, pavers, gravel, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/19/2017

From beginning to end, they were wonderful. They have a large selection of Granite however we didn't find exactly what we were looking for, so they referred us to Coldspring and we found the perfect stone for us. Affordable Granite worked with Coldspring to get the slabs we needed sent to them in Hopkins. A super nice guy came out to measure, and answered a lot of my questions. When it was time fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite Kitchen countertops

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite

12/15/2015

The guys were very friendly and prompt. My job was very difficult because it had over 10 different pieces and sizes. They were very precise and careful to not damage my walls. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in granite countertops in my master bathroom.

CATEGORY countertops, marble & granite

04/08/2015

The service and the workers were good. Quality detail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had countertops done by Affordable Granite.

CATEGORY countertops

03/25/2015

They did well. We did have one problem with the back splash where it met the counter top, it was little jaded and it didn't seem to be real finished off so they had to come back and kind of seam it so that it look more finished. They did that just fine. They were very professional and they were younger guys. They did a good job and they cleaned up after themselves. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Affordable Granite & Stone and they came in and installed counter top in January.

CATEGORY countertops