Loyear Disaster Restoration Svcs

A12 REVIEWS

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since July 2010

4940 Lightning Drive

Hermantown, MN 55811

With over 68 years of experience, Loyear Disaster Restoration Services understands it's not just about restoring your property, home or business. We help rebuild lives. If you experience devastation from fire, water, or Mold our professional team of technicians at Loyear Disaster Restoration Services are here to help. When your property is affected by disaster, getting back to normal can be the hardest part of the recovery and can feel like your life is turned upside down. We understand and can help simplify an overwhelming process. From start to finish we help you every step of the way....

Water and Smoke Damage (9)Mold Testing and Remediation (5)Carpet Cleaning (5)General Remodeling (2)Upholstery Cleaning (1)Oriental Rug Cleaning (1)House Cleaning (1)

07/18/2019

It was absolutely wonderful! The whole process when dealing with this company promoted trust and confidence that they would do exactly as they said! JoAnne is thorough, prompt and honest. So easy to deal with and always gets back to you when you call or text! I felt like I could trust her to help us navigate something we have never dealt with. She helped us more than our insurance company did!!!!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and inventory of a pole shed that collapsed under the weight of snow.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

01/15/2019

Excellent..looks new

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean a rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, water damage restoration, oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

11/27/2017

Great response, professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pipe broke in ceiling. They came in and cleaned out all the damaged sheet rock and carpet. They also dried every out to prevent mold. Great, quick response time and pleasant people to work with.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2015

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your kind comments. We always strive to give excellent service and it's nice to hear back from a satisfied customer. The crew said you were great to work for as well!

10/21/2016

The knowledge and experience Loyear's brought to my home have me peace of mind. Their service was quick and efficient and non-intrusive. I would call them with any home issues! Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and mold remediation

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

07/06/2016

Wonderful! They are fast,efficient and professional. I've used them before and I'll always use Loyear for my cleaning needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets at my business

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

Thank you so much for giving us a great review. It means a lot for a business to hear back from their customers following providing a service and know you met or exceeded their expectations.

11/06/2015

I have meant to write this review a year ago... so I'm a little late, but I wanted to be sure to let everyone know what a wonderful job Joanne and her staff, here in Duluth did for us.  We had a house fire the end of August a year ago.  Joanne and John came out the very next day, after calling them,and immediately assessed what needed to be done!  Joanne also took time to meet with the insurance a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration from a house fire.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2014

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I'm so glad you liked our work. You and your family were a joy to work for. And my crew and I were so happy to be able to put things back to rights for you after your fire. Going through a home fire is a tough thing for anyone to do, but you were unfailingly cheerful and pleased as each phase of your work was done. When all was said and done you ended up do...

05/04/2015

Jeff did a great job on our carpets. He was fast and really knew his profession well. Great job taking out a stain i didn't think would ever come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just had our carpets cleaned this time but the reason we called them back was because of the great job they did for us when we had our house fire, a year ago.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2014

11/16/2012

Loyear came into my home with knowledge, dedication, professionalism and hard work to resolve my water damage issues.  I don't believe that there is a person or company that would have gone the "extra mile" like you and your employees did for me.  Everyone from Loyear was professional and did their job extremely well.  I feel it is important to thank you both personally and publicly.  I have alrea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and removal of flood water and flood damage to my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2012

06/05/2012

I thought their price was extremely high. They came out immediately. They were prompt. They had professional equipment. They were professional. I am not sure if all the work they did was necessary. Ten years ago they did the same work for $500. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned up my flooded basement.

CATEGORY remodeling, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2012

D

10/24/2010

They were prompt with the clean up the problem was the restoration. I constantly had to call them to see why they were not showing up at our cabin. Our insurance company paid for the repairs and restoration. Our agent ( at the time) recommended this company. We were charged for services not provided and had to have them re do several items that were done improperly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe froze over the winter in our cabin causing major water damage to carpeting, walls and lower cabinets. The company was to dry out and clean in addition restore the cabin by painting, repairing the underbelly of the cabin and cabinet replacement. The cleaning went well however the restoration was terrible

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2008

[Member Name Removed], I was so sorry to read your review about the rebuild part of our work. I don't know if you remember, but we had hired a subcontractor, who had given us good references, to do the put-back. He turned out to be tremendously poor at getting the job done. We accept complete responsibility, because we brought him in. I remember that we were continually after him to finish the job...

Water & Smoke Damage, Carpet Cleaning, Flooring Installation & Repair, Housecleaning, Mold Testing & Remediation.

Ask for details.