Allina Medical Clinic - Hastings

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 36 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 0 patients per day. ...

12/23/2014

I went in for a check up. I can do everything on line including my results and I like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Allina.

06/03/2014

The female Doctor did a fine job. It was my first time with a female doctor and she help quite my nerves. She assessed the problem, ordered a prescription, and sent me on my way. Good job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gastrointestinal problems. It took a while to get the appointment scheduled, but once schedule everything went just fine.

10/15/2012

She is very professional and she listens to her patients. I would highly recommend her. She follows through with her patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a checkup on my chest.

08/07/2012

They are very friendly, they listen well to my concerns and they have good online support. The whole family uses them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Allina Medical Clinic Hastings for primary care. Last time I was there was for a physical.

07/24/2012

Dr. Mona Roach is an amazing primary physician and has positively impacted my quality of life dramatically. She is by far the best physician I have seen. I have had a chronic illness for approximately 5 years, so I have seen at least a dozen physicians that have shuffled me from one to the next one, to the next one and so on. A year ago I could barely walk and my experience with physicians can be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a primary physician. I drive 30 miles for appointments because she continues to improve my life.

Multi specialty.