Aim High Construction LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

14546 Horner Ave

Hastings, MN 55033

Aim High Construction is a general construction company with capabilities and past performances accomplishing roofing, siding, gutters, windows, decks, interior remodeling, new construction and just about anything under the sun. We are a veteran owned business and work hard to service you and your family and or business....

roofing (66)deck cleaning (36)pressure washing (18)house painting (17)deck building (17)ice and roof snow removal (7)woodworking (7)insulation (3)home remodeling (3)door installation (2)home remodeling (2)general contracting (2)

04/10/2020

I’m very pleased with the outcome of my remodel. The team from Aim High Construction worked with me through every stage of the project providing guidance in a thoughtful and professional manner. They coordinated and scheduled all parties resulting in a fantastic end product. I would absolutely recommend them for your next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Photo for Aim High Construction LLC - 14546 Horner Ave, Hastings, MN - 38491640

04/10/2020

Excellent. Great communication, competitive pricing, great service! Job completed on time, at agreed price, great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

08/23/2018

We have not had the work done yet, we are getting other estimates for the windows first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected the roof, caulking outside, windows, and gutters. He gave a thorough estimate of the work to be done but we  Have NOT had the work done yet.

CATEGORY gutter repair, handyman service, roofing, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

10/05/2017

It was a Good Experience, the guy came and did the inspection professionally and efficiently , price was a bit high though but we decided to go ahead with the project since we need to fix the problem of the leakage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

08/25/2017

Service was wonderful.  I think they had a concern about cost for me. They were just very polite and worked hard; got the job done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ended up fixing my floor and having to put in a new patio door.  I had some dry rot from the patio door, it had gone through the subfloor and they fixed that. They fixed the subfloor and installed the new patio door. I think they re-framed the new patio door. They put new trim up around the door on the interior.

CATEGORY flooring, water damage restoration, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

12/13/2016

The results are just gorgeous. The process was so smooth. I loved working with Chris in the planning process, and the two builders were the best. They were professional, clean, knew what they were doing....and left me with just a beautifully updated kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 1993 kitchen sink, countertop and backsplash were updated.

CATEGORY roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

10/31/2016

Excellent! On time as promised. Great work. Very clean and professional. My neighbors loved them too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

10/11/2016

great! they were on time, did a fast job, solved the issue. Very courteous crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace flashing on roof

CATEGORY contractors, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2016

09/22/2016

The new roof project went well and I would recommend this company to a friend without hesitation. I had been saving up to get the roof replaced for a long time and had anxiety about the purchase and whether it would be done correctly. I have friends who have had poor jobs done on their roofs in the past with other companies. I knew I couldn't afford to invest this kind of money in buying a new roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and wood planking under the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

Photo for Aim High Construction LLC - 14546 Horner Ave, Hastings, MN - 33577381

08/15/2016

The guys did a wonderful job! They were very efficient, helped us move furniture from the old deck, picked up and cleaned up all waste wood and other materials each day. They promised to be done on Friday and actually completed the job on Wednesday so we could enjoy it 2 days early. They also put the furniture back on the deck for us. I would recommend them to anyone who needs outdoor construction...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aim High Construction removed our old deck and built a beautiful new deck and rail system made of synthetic decking material that is now maintenance free.

CATEGORY decks, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

We have expertise in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Decks, and interior remodeling. We work on residential homes, apartment buildings, large associations and commercial properties, as well as the federal government..

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check