Cutting Edge Sewer & Drain LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

295 Ironton st ne

Fridley, MN 55432

We are a family owned company. It is a our goal to keep our prices low and provide customer satisfaction. We offer up to a 9 month warranty on all of our work. If there are any problems or issues because of our workmanship, we will fix and or repair in a good workman-like manner equal to the standards of the industry. All of our employees wear shoe covers and lay down floor runners in your house to protect your floors. We don’t do anything to your property that is not needed. We welcome suggestions that could improve our service....

plumbing (456)drain cleaning (338)sewer cleaning (173)drain pipe installation (5)well and water pump (1)water softener installation and repair (1)

12/01/2020

After an initial scheduling mix up the owner made everything right. He was on time and service was delivered professionally including helpful recommendations for preventing future problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/24/2020

Plumber was knowledgeable and had a the drain cleared in no time. Punctual and personable as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

07/30/2020

I requested their services on 7/21 and paid $364 that included $69.00 for service call and the difference for whatever services they performed. on 7/30 I got drainage problem again and called them as i was told they will come back if the drain issue comes back. Chris, came back to told me this is not the issue he worked on last time he was here but the toilet is clogged. I asked him since it is a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water drainage

CATEGORY drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thanks for your review . We have over 500 A reviews . If there is something we can do to make this right please call the office . Thanks Joe

06/29/2020

I gave an N/A on price because I live in a condo and this luckily turned out to be not my problem, financially, but the price I was quoted over the phone was expensive but within expectations for an emergency visit. I was having tub and toilet back-up when other units used their bathroom plumbing, but Brett found the issue outside of my unit and the association took over. Cutting Edge was able to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain/Sewer Back-up

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

C

06/18/2020

My sink and dishwasher we’re backing up. It went well overall the guy was super nice. But all he had to do was push reset on my garbage disposal. A pretty expensive learning experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sink and dishwasher we’re backing up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

06/15/2020

The drain cleaner was extremely professional and persistent. It ended up being a very tough job. He kept me informed and cleared out all of the roots. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my mainline sewer drain cleared of roots.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

04/29/2020

Brett was great, showed up on time, explained the process and performed the job well. We asked him to take a look at some other drains, and he said they seemed to be running fine and didn't need any work. Appreciate his courtesy and honest opinions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/10/2020

Brett the tech arrived within 90 minutes of my price quote discussion & phone agreement to Cutting Edge to do the job. Brett was very professional, friendly and quick. They bill per drain. I asked Brett to look at other drains I was concerned might also need to be cleared (since he was here) and he found them not to have any issues & said they didn’t need to be cleared. Basically he did not do & b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog kitchen drain & basement floor drain (also replaced a cap in the floor drain)

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

03/11/2020

Good; may not be the cheapest option, but they did good work and have a 30-day guarantee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 drains cleaned

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

03/09/2020

Great! The price was right, the plumber was wonderful! and they came within the hour of me reaching out on Angie's List. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only bathtub drain needed to be unclogged

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

We serve the entire twin cities and surrounding cities. We offer and can clean any drain day or night. We also offer high pressure jetting, and video inspections. Please call to schedule service. Travel charge may apply . However this will be stated prior to scheduling.

Water heaters