Associated Skin Care Specialists

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since October 2008

Associated Skin Care Specialists has 18 physicians serving 5 locations around the Twin Cities. We accept most insurances and offer a wide range of appointment times Monday-Friday. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org....

05/07/2014

My doctor referred me to them. I do not deal with the billing and administration because I have insurance. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to Associated Skin Care Specialists.

02/24/2014

i don't know the cost it was covered my insurance. gave me medication formy face.

CATEGORY child care

06/19/2013

It is hard to see Dr. Humphries so we had to see other doctor and that was a little disappointing.  In order to see her we need to wait a while.  I really like it when I get to talk to the front desk people and doctors.  The nurses are really friendly.  The wait is really long.  It is hard to stick to the doctors I like because if it is a specialist you need to wait for a month to see them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Associated Skin Care Specialists for dermatology.  I had some prescriptions refilled for eczema.

03/18/2013

He does a thorough examination to watch for skin cancer. He is also very caring, and he comes in at 6 in the morning and leaves at 3.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Soheil Pakzad MD for dermatology.

12/04/2012

Very well. He explained what it was and how to handle it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skin issue on hand

CATEGORY dermatologist

Complete adult & pediatric general dermatology care, Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, laser surgery, patch testing & aesthetician services.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Discover