Safeguard Inspection Services LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

I provide thorough, detailed inspections of homes and small commercial properties. My clients are typically buyers of properties with offers contingent on inspection results. My services extend beyond the typical "check list" style of most companies. I provide detailed explanations and consequences of every defect and then give my clients information and advice on how to remedy every defect. Also whenever possible I will give cost estimates for remedial action. Every report is printed out at the inspection for the client to take home. I also offer continued advice and consultation to all my clients for as long as they live in the property. I like my clients to feel that they are not left alone to deal with issues that may come up down the road. My fees start at $300.00 for any home in the metro area under 2000 sq. ft.. I accept cash or checks, but at this time no cards- sorry. cost estimates. I call it an education with the inspection so you are getting so much more for the same price....

AmeriSpec Home Inspections-Bloomington Office

We provide our clients with a thorough and professional inspection, performed pursuant to the standards of practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) to make sure that clients are well informed about the house they are listing or purchasing. Our inspectors educate the client about the condition of the home and its operating systems. Our customers can rest easy knowing that we have checked over 400 items in the home and reported all findings in the easy-to-read AmeriSpec® Report. We are also available for complimentary follow-up phone consultations when needed. In business since 1993 with over 70,000 inspections performed! • All inspectors have minimum 15 years experience & over 4,500 inspections performed! • On site, computer generated reports with colored photos. • Electronic Radon Testing (NRPP certified) • Thermal Imaging and Western WI Inspections (licensed) • Live voice 7 days a week!

06/17/2015

Doug spent three hours performing a thorough inspection of our new home prior to purchase.  He then spent another hour with us walking through the property and reviewing his findings.  He gave us a printed summary on the spot and sent us the full inspection report the next morning.  We're very happy with his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed home inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

07/22/2014

Doug was extremely professional and friendly throughout the whole process since we had never had a home inspection before. He even waited patiently for our realtor to arrive since she was running a little late. He explained everything to us, welcomed any questions, and even referred us to his very informative website filled with all the help a homeowner could need. We received an easy to read but ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a home inspection for a house we are trying to purchase.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for all the kind words [member name removed]. I am just doing my job the way I feel I'd want done with me. All the best!

Buyer's inspections, Seller's inspections, New Construction inspections, Specialty inspections, Radon testing, for Single Family homes, Duplexes, Townhomes, Condominiums, and Small Commercial properties.

Well and Septic inspections, Mold testing, Hazardous Materials testing, Radon Mitigation.