Northstar Heating and Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

11 E Highway 61

Esko, MN 55733

WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE US NORTHSTAR Heating & Cooling was established over 17 years ago and has been providing professional heating and air conditioning services to homeowners ever since. Your home's heating and air conditioning system does not run only on a 9 to 5 schedule and neither do we. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. When you need help... you need help, not just when it's convenient for your service company....

Heating and Air Conditioning (16)

01/21/2020

Out with the old, in with the new...furnace that is! Keith & Ethan from Northstar Service in Esko MN did a stellar job in 3 hours & 40 minutes! My Warranty covers me for LIFE! The City Inspector came & inspected it...”great job”! I’m very thankful! Now I have heat even though the sunshine is pouring in through the windows! Gorgeous day in MN! 🤩 ☀️ 🌞 🔥 Thank you Northstar! 🤗 👏🏻

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Forced Air Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

We would just like to say thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving us the opportunity to come to your home and replace your heating system. We appreciate your business. Welcome to the Northstar Family.

12/17/2019

Tech was on time, professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace inspection and cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate it!

06/13/2019

It was an excellent service. The were responsive and have a good product. They responded right away, knowledgeable and friendly. Pretty good financial plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New boiler and furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

08/02/2018

Went well. I thought what they charge for the refrigerant was a little high, but I am no expert. Service call was $99, $200 for said refrigerant. He did replace the insulation around the coolant transport pipe and didn't charge me. I received what I requested; the Gentleman was nice, respectful, and even wore those protective shoe coverings when he came in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Maintenance and added R22 refrigerant

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

01/12/2018

On 1/9/18 I contacted the company to inspect my older furnace, due an odd noise in the blower motor, which went away shortly after making the call. A technician arrived that same day, inspected the heat chamber for cracks, performed Co2 , heat temperature rise and pressure tests and determined there was nothing wrong. Because the furnace was 35 years old I decided that it was time to upgrade, anyw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

11/20/2017

Service was great, everything was performed in the same day. Everyone was very professional and courtious. I would recommend them to anyone for all your HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converting fuel oil furnace to natural gas furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

Thank you very much for your business [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure being able to help your family with your new heating system.

10/05/2017

Efficient, professional, and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a real estate agent, so I refer Travis to clients all the time for their heating and cooling needs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the awesome review!! We appreciate the business, if there is snything we can do for you just let us know.

05/30/2017

The work done was excellent, with great communication before and during. The crew was very professional and clean and my house is cooler with the new high efficiency AC unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full replacement of forced air furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Egan is a little farther than we normally service, but it was a pleasant experience for us also. Thank you so much for allowing to complete the project!

01/27/2017

It went amazing ! I would definitely hire them again and I would also highly recommend them to close friends and family .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furnace went out and was red tagged . They can and replaced the furnace and made sure we amhad heat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed], red tags are always frustrating. IM so glad you trusted us to help in your time of need. Thank you so much for the kind words!!

01/10/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were having an issue with our house not heating up and so I called Jim at Northstar Heating and Cooling. He was super busy but was able to find a  time that worked for both his and our schedule. Jim cam over and listened to what we were dealing with and then asked some questions. Once we were done talking he took the time to look at our whole heating system and figured out that we had a two stage furnace and that it was not installed correctly. After that we talked about some upgrades that we might be wanting to do, he then checked the furnace one more time before he left. I would tell anyone that wants to talk with a very knowledgeable  heating and cooling person Jim would be the one to talk with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2016

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad I could help out. Thanks for the great review!!

Heating Systems Air Conditioning Systems Indoor Air Quality System Tune-Up & Safety Check Dual Fuel Hybrid Heating & Air Conditioning Systems Ductless Split Heating & Air Conditioning Systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing