HARD ROCK STONE & DESIGN LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2016

Hard Rock Stone & Design LLC provides carefully constructed stonework to commercial and residential clients. Serving Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Edina, and all of the north west suburbs. We offer everything from small repairs to large installations. Our owner has been in the construction field and military, starting with stone around 15 years ago. His passion for his work is unparalleled in the industry; he feels strongly that any day he can build something is a great day. This passion translates into every project we complete, so our work is clean, high quality, and built to last. As a locally-owned business we care about the impact we have on our community, and have even done work for Habitat for Humanity. We never cut corners, and walk you through the whole project and design so you know what to expect. Through a consultation with our clients we'll decide on colors, stone types, and anything else to make the experience more personal. The clients that we have worked with say the work is eye-catching and meets or exceeds their expectations. Many feel that we completely change the look of their home. They also love our competitive prices and how efficiently their project gets completed. For more information or to book your next service, give us a call today. Pricing varies by project....

Stone Age Landscapes

We do all our work "in-house" without sub-contracting. I found that its easier to hire the skills needed as employees rather than sub-contractors. We warranty all of our work from 1 year for plants to a lifetime for most hardscapes.

08/06/2016

it all went well and we love it. Adam was very responsive and had great design ideas.  He came to do the work when he said and got it done quickly and efficiently and we love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed our front steps and sidewalk and replaced the sidewalk with pavers and the front steps with stone.

CATEGORY hardscaping

08/04/2016

Perfectly. Adam had ideas for me during the initial visit and sent me a detailed proposal with the type of materials to be used and the cost for the different spaces. Once I made my decision, Adam gave me an approximate date for installation. Rainy weather set us back a week but all work was done during the time quoted before installation. Many neighbors and other "walkers" have commented on how b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a stone wall with 2 tiers, installed new walkway and patio with bluestone and brick trim.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

08/04/2016

Good from start to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front brick planter

CATEGORY masonry

07/20/2016

The actual workers who came and did the work were competent, informative, and on time. However I had to keep checking in with the individual in charge of scheduling . The work was rescheduled a number of times, and the scheduler was slow to let me know. I would have prefered more frequent updates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tuck pointing up to 10 feet and foundation repair work where the brick meets the foundation.

CATEGORY foundation repair

04/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new front steps using Fondulac and lime stone. Installed new front walkway using pavers with poly sand for joints. Pressure washed and filled back patio with poly sand. All went well. They were quick and efficient. Adam came up with a wonderful and simple design that fits our house and style completely. We love our new steps and walkway.

CATEGORY hardscaping

walls steps patios masonry custom stonework brick and stone Landscaping and design services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover