Aurora Asphalt & Concrete

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

15184 75th St NE

Elk River, MN 55330

Asphalt & Concrete Contractor. Driveways, Concrete Aprons, Asphalt/Concrete Driveway Additions, Asphalt Sealcoating, Patios, Sidewalks and more. Stamped & Colored Concrete also Available....

asphalt paving (897)concrete repair (197)concrete driveway installation (188)tile installation (9)mudjacking (7)garage door repair and installation (3)stamped concrete (2)siding (2)snow removal (1)

11/20/2020

Poor customer service. Phone calls not returned. Concrete spotted. Told to wait for one year but it did not resolve. Told they would stain. Didn't follow through, delayed and delayed. House on market and asked to get it done. Delayed and delayed. Ironic that they answer their phone with "customer service a top priority." Would never recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new asphalt driveway with concrete apron

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/25/2020

Buyer Beware – We used Aurora Asphalt & Concrete to replace our concrete driveway and sidewalk in 2015. Over the winter, a crack developed on our sidewalk, a place in which we had no problems with our previous 20 year old concrete. We had the company out the following summer and were told they do not cover or fix cracks. We had the company out again this summer as this has now expanded into a much...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our concrete driveway and asphalt replaced.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2020

Photo for Aurora Asphalt & Concrete - 15184 75th St NE, Elk River, MN - 38976209

10/15/2020

The process was great and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealcoating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/07/2020

They were all very nice. The job is beautiful and I especially love my new patio. Rory was very professional and came back over to make sure everything was to my expectations, which they were. They were fast and prompt. I would absolutely hire them again. Also a shout out to Kendra she was very helpful organizing a time and day! My cost was $8200 for everything, no surprises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Asphalt driveway and Cement patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

09/28/2020

When the job was scheduled, it was done right on time. Both driveways were completed in two days, so there was minimal disruption. Good crew, great estimator, always courteous on the phome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway asphalt replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

D

09/24/2020

angies list sent this place to me, knowing my address, but they said they would not be able to service my location

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
some misc blacktop,

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

09/06/2020

Added a parking pad alongside my driveway to allow for offstreet parking for all our cars during the winter. also widened the driveway to eliminate tight curve of existing driveway and eliminate accidental driving on lawn. Aurora Asphalt met with me, heard my problem, and offered an excellent solution. Upon completion the new driveway matches very well and looks as if it was all part of the origin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded existing concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

08/20/2020

product was great- communication with company not so great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

D

08/17/2020

Aurora was responsive up through scheduling of the sealcoat. However, the sealcoat was subpar - the edges of the driveway were not edged with a blade. I sent customer service pictures via email, and made a few phone calls before finally getting through to my representative (they never actually called or emailed me back.) She explained that their practice is to use a rotating wire brush, and they d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway sealcoat

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

08/13/2020

The crews were professional, on time and efficient. Great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace concrete driveway with asphalt.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Asphalt Driveways, Concrete Driveways, Concrete Aprons, Asphalt/Concrete Driveway Additions, Asphalt Sealcoating, Patios, Sidewalks, Stamped & Colored Concrete.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal