Direct Home Appliance Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5508 Vernon Avenue

Edina, MN 55436

Direct Home Appliance Service has been providing the Minneapolis, MN and surrounding communities with professional appliance repair services at affordable prices since 2000. We repair most makes and models including GE, KitchenAid, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Kenmore and more. We keep repairs within your budget and there are no hidden fees. We will repair all of your appliances including fridges, washers, dryers, garbage disposals, stoves, ovens and more. Additional address - 5508 Vernon Ave S, Edina, MN 55436. Additional phone - (952) 920-6195....

appliance repair (180)plumber (10)small appliance repair (8)fireplace repair (1)hvac repair (1)

07/28/2020

Excellent. Arrived on time. Diagnosed the problem. Had the proper part and resolved the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

07/19/2020

Left a message describing jet- sound noise coming from my washer over 7/4 weekend and received an early morning call on Monday morning. He knew exactly the problem, asked the age of my washer and gave me an estimate. He also said that iit May be time to replace my 17 year-old washer. I thanked him and told him I would call him back after I received 2 other estimates from Angie’s List Recommendatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/08/2020

Excellent. Was able to reach them right away, schedule a time for the tech to come over, and informed about the cost beforehand. Tech notified me via text when he was on his way, was on time, efficient, and determined what part he needed and confirmed availability. He then scheduled the appointment to install. Same thing: notified when he was on the way; showed up, super efficient, knowledgeable, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

03/16/2020

they were great. Very quick, helpful. They figured out issue and we talked about what can be done and also suggestion for future. I have complete confidence in them, I appreciate all that they did

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my freezer/fridge quit working

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

03/05/2020

Perfect repair, quality work on a difficult trouble-shoot. I would use them every time, and have ever since I found Jon and his family-owned company. You won't go wrong here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

02/08/2020

Determined the issue quickly, explained the problem, and recommended getting a new washing machine. Gave recommendations on which brands to buy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung Washing Machine Problem Diagnosis

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

12/19/2019

It went great! Trevor was very helpful and knowledgeable! Fixed problems and my dryer is again working great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Whirlpool Clothes Dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/06/2019

Great. The service was very professional, timely, and performed quality repairs. When he completed our dishwasher, we asked him about an issue with our clothes washer. Again, he promptly fixed it. I made sure we got his business card so we can use him for other repairs that may arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix the dishwasher. Mice had gotten into it to cause the need for repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/05/2019

Repair man replaced element and told us we should get dryer vent cleaned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer heating element needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/25/2019

First visit to diagnose and order a part. Second visit to repair it, and third visit to fix for free another part that broke within 24 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Appliance Repair - Large. Appliance Repair - Small. Heating & AC. Plumbing. Water Heaters.

Water softeners, microwaves & garage door openers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover