Dentistry For Children & Adolescents

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since October 2008

Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents, where we are committed to providing your child with the highest standard of pediatric dental care in and around the Edina, Burnsville and Minnetonka since 1968. Our pediatric dentists and team members do all they can to make your child's dental experience as pleasant as possible. We believe that with good home care, regular dental visits and preventive procedures, your child can grow up cavity-free. There are a total of 8 Pediatric Dentist between our 3 locations. Dr. Mark Greenwood, Dr. Sally Schuette, Dr. Pamela Erickson, Dr. Gayathri Sambasivan, Dr. Thekla Swanson, Dr. Lisa Abadeer, Dr. Daniel Fallon, and Dr. Lindsay Bedeaux. ...

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

05/17/2017

First dental appointment was a success!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First dental visit for my kids. Regular check-ups.

07/06/2015

Everything went great. Very patient and pleasant staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A five year old dentistry checkup.

06/06/2014

The hygienists and dentists at this office are the best.  They are great with children.  My son does not mind going to the dentist at all.  He likes the toys they have and the prizes and stickers.  The office environment is very comfortable.  It is a great dental office for children.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 month cleaning for my 7 year old son.

04/21/2014

My son went in to get a filling today.  After further review and looking at the tooth, and knowing the adult tooth should be coming in in about 2-3 months, they decided to NOT fill the cavity and let the adult tooth come in.  This is no surprise to me.  They are so conscious of the kids and also of costs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love, love, love everyone at Dentistry For Children & Adolescents.  Both of my boys have seen Dr. King for several years.  My oldest had some severe issues when he was younger due to several medications he was on.  Dr. King and the entire team made all the difference.  My kids are so comfortable there.  They are A+++ in our book.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

02/13/2014

We wanted to find a more kid friendly dentist/hygienist. This was our first visit and it was just a cleaning and general checkup for my 11 year old. It went very well.  The Edina office staff was very helpful in getting us set up and our files transferred over. The hygienist was wonderful and the dentist was great.  My 11yo said the hygienist didn't hurt him when she checked his gums.  This is one...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a kid friendly dentist

CATEGORY pediatric dentist

Dentists - Pediatric Dentistry General Treatment. Dental Care Baby, Teens. Nitrous Oxide Analgesia. Sealants, Same-Day Surgery. Educational Presentations, School, Parents.

Orthodontics.