KMA Towing & Recovery

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

F Rated | 5 Reviews

We're a towing and locksmith service that performs hauling and home entry. We also do car repossession and roadside assistance. So call us if you're broken down, locked out, or need something hauled!...

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Award 2019
Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

09/27/2017

They never called me back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to transport a vintage car to a repair shop.

04/02/2015

09/05/2014

They were very responsive, and they were able to come out when several other companies were unavailable. I called them on Friday night, and they were able to tow me the next morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They towed my car after the fuel pump went out.

12/06/2013

Mr. Mitchell very graciously gave us information about why our particular vehicle's and quot;check engineand quot; light was flashing after we tried to start it on a recent cold day, and suggested what to do to fix the problem. With a car mechanic background, he was spot on with his suggestion. We really appreciated his kind assistance even though it meant he lost business for himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phil Mitchell assisted us over the phone with a vehicle problem on a very cold day, saving us an unnecessary tow.

11/24/2013

Phil was super pleasant and understanding that I have AAA coverage. I waited approx. 20 minutes for the police to come. When none showed, he gave me a quote and then hooked the car up for the ride to Prior Lake Transmission. Gave me a receipt and advised me to send to AAA to be reimbursed. Would not think of using anyone else for a tow and would recommend his name and number to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found me stranded in Chanhassen at a left turn lane to Hwy 5 without a phone to call AAA. Offered to let me use his phone to call. After talking for awhile, he gave me a price, and the rest is history.

Cash for Junk Cars, Towing, Roadside Assistance, Locksmith, Car Repossession