Affordable Floor Installation

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2010

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

We are a full service residential and commercial flooring Wholesale and installation service. Jobs are bid by area and task. Estimates are free to Angies list members.We offer wholesale pricing on all name brand flooring....

Flooring Sales and Installation (11)Carpet Sales and Installation (1)

02/20/2020

I want to thank Mark for awesome service putting my vinyl floor in my laundry room. He was amazing! Mark is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I have already recommended him to all the people I know. This is a company that does great work and stands by their work! Mark was on time, friendly and his work was of high quality. Thank you again Mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/04/2020

Overall great experience. They called me a couple hours after I requested a quote. The next day I had a representative coming over to quote and show me samples. The price was super reasonable and they had it installed early the next week! Really nice folks and easy to work with. They're super professional and experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Flooring Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/13/2020

Went great. Would recommend there services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

12/22/2019

Impeccable workmanship, quality materials, on time, friendly workers, best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LVP Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

Photo for Affordable Floor Installation - unknown, Eden Prairie, MN - 38298378

11/05/2019

I enjoyed working with Mark. He was easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a luxury vinyl tile floor in kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/28/2019

I had a Vinyl Plank floor installed. They did a great job and I love my new floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

02/18/2013

He was very helpful, very nice. He has a reasonable price and I felt that he would have done a really good job. He seemed very knowledgeable with the product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Floor Installation bid for laminate flooring but decided to go for carpeting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2012

08/24/2012

My husband had described to Mark exactly what he was looking for and what materials they'd be working with.  Mark told him they'd be able to complete the job in 2-4 hours and quoted him a price per square foot which seemed reasonable.  My husband took the day off of work to be home for the project (we were having carpet installed 2 days later) so it was nice that they showed up on time.  However, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark and his crew were scheduled to install prefinished/painted white baseboards in two bedrooms, a hallway and 3 closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2012

This job was not as it was described over the phone. We do not do finish carpentry work.It should have been Reinstallation of base boards that had been painted, no problem. Customer agreed with us and said he would finish after the carpet was installed.

06/05/2012

They came on time, so far so good. They cleaned up after themselves, made sure the tools were put up. They were out the next business day to fix minor details. They did the work when they said they would and were willing to repair what needed repaired. The length of the floor boards was a little shorter than what I had wanted, which I didn't realize looking at the sample.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new Asian Walnut hardwood floors for 1200 square feet and removed carpeting and old wood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2012

11/16/2011

I called Mark on the telephone, told him what vinyl flooring I wanted, he gave me an estimate, we agreed upon a date for installation and he came and did it perfectly within the estimate. I would happily work with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark obtained the vinyl sheet flooring for our kitchen and installed it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2011

CARPET, VINYL, LVP, VINYL TILE, LAMINATE, ALL PREP WORK AND CUSTOM INSTALLS. WHOLESALE FLOORING, DISCOUNT PRICING

NA