ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Eden Prairie

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since April 2007

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved...

Lancer Service Auto Care

Lancer Service has been providing over 30 years of Dedicated Service and Quality Auto Care for virtually all types of cars and trucks, imports and domestic. We are conveniently located in downtown Saint Paul. Our staff of highly trained, ASE certified automotive professionals will take the time to care about your needs. Additional email - mail@lancerservice.com.

09/26/2016

Great service! Promptly scheduled and professional removal/installation done at the convenience of my home. Courteous & professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a windshield that had been cracked by flying stone along South Dakota highway.

CATEGORY auto glass

03/12/2014

The customer service is over the top. These guys took care of my small problem and did not charge me. We have used them in the past for a more significant issue and the customer service and cost were, again, phenomenal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiped away paint and hammered out dent.

05/07/2013

I got my estimate - made some decisions on whether or not to put in an insurance claim (no) and made appt to get car repaired. I brought it in. ABBRA made arrangements for car rental who had vehicle ready for me. Work was completed sooner than planned so could pick it up same day. I had to wait while they detailed the car but it was worth it. After a quick read of the current PEOPLE magazine my ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some body work that needed attention. Was given a straightfoward estimate (some of it was hard to intrepret but it was fine). I had the work done and it was completed to my complete satisfaction. Everyone was friendly and clear about what to expect.

02/19/2013

A good measure of a company is how they treat you when you have a small job. I've used Abra before for major body work. This time, I had a small project, resecuring a loose bumper. They could not have been more professional or more attentive. They treated this little project like it was a major one. My bill was probably the smallest of the week, but you wouldnt have known by how my work was handle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bumper repair. Loose and had to be secured.

08/10/2012

My mom went to Abra because the driver's side door was hitting the metal on the fender. They came to look at it, pulled at the door and fixed it right there--no charge. She went back there to get the cars door auto lock fixed. It was an easy fix and they did not charge her anything. She was very impressed with how they treated her and her car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
car door fixed, locks fixed.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair