Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

A 27 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since December 2011

Shawnee Rd

Eagan, MN 55122

Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Specialists can clean and restore even the toughest; most soiled or damaged carpet in your home or business. We employ a true truck-mounted cleaning system for deep soil extraction. We also specialize in pet stains, so don't get rid of the carpet (or your pet), just call Steam Master! Steam Master offers a variety of other services, including: Air vent (duct) cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, oriental rugs, drapery of all types, motor-home interior, boats of all sizes, and much more. We offer 24 Hour FLOOD services. We can work directly with your insurance company so you don't have to! No insurance? No worries! Steam Master is understanding and compassionate, our goal is to help you...not overcharge you!...

carpet cleaning (17)upholstery cleaning (12)oriental rug cleaning (2)floor cleaning (2)tile installation (2)air duct cleaning (1)

07/02/2020

heavily stained carpets cleaned on stairs and in four bedrooms on short notice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The two carpet cleaners were friendly and gave a quote for the cleaning before starting. The carpet hadn’t been cleaned in 15 years and had food and pet stains. It took them one hour and the carpet was beautifully clean, all the stains were removed. I didn’t know the carpets could get that clean. The carpets were dry and soft by the next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to know you're satisfied with the results of the cleaning and enjoyed our amazing technicians. We will be looking forward to next time!

04/30/2020

Everything was fantastic!!! I received a very quick response to my initial request and quote and was able to get the cleaning scheduled quickly. My service window was 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm and they arrived at 11:45 am and it took them an hour to clean all of the furniture. Everything looks and smells wonderful. Cassandra was easy to work with and Mark and Erik were friendly, courteous and informati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning of couch, chair and ottoman

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to share this and for the positive review!

04/07/2020

These guys just came to my property a few hours ago and did an amazing job!!! They cleaned 2 rooms, a hallway, and living room. They went above and beyond explaining everything and with the cleaning! I will definitely have them back out again to clean the carpets upstairs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review and comments! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we are looking forward to coming back next time!

12/26/2019

They were fantastic! We needed deep cleaning/sanitizing of a sectional couch and ivory colored carpet that had stains that had been there for years. Both the couch and carpet looked like new when they were done. They offered many options but never pressured us into anything. Very professional. I highly recommend them and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery and Carpet Deep Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommendation. We’re so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the results of your sectional and carpet cleaning. We look forward to next time!

12/03/2019

Mark was really good. Got right down to business, cleaned everything really well, having all the right tools. Was cheerful and informative about what each process was doing. We are VERY satisfied with the work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned sofa cushions, Dining Room chair and a full easy chair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we're so happy that you are satisfied with the work done! We will be sure to pass along the positive comments to Mark. Thanks again!

09/16/2019

Mark and Erik just left my home. They were so prompt, courteous, respectful of me and my home and belongings. They are extremely knowledgable as well. My carpet looks like new and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to have them back for the rest of my house including more carpet, an area rug, couch and duct work! Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the positive review. We are looking forward to seeing you again next time!

09/05/2019

They did an excellent job. They were on time, very courteous and professional. They moved the furniture carefully and fast. I would definitely hire them again. We are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning carpets in the living room and basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and comments! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

07/08/2019

Very well. They communicated well, arrived early (after checking with me), were very upfront regarding expectations and price, and did an excellent job for a very reasonable price, with better results than anticipated! I would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couch cleaned (very stained)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience and we are looking forward to next time! Thanks again!

05/10/2019

WONDERFUL! From my first phone call to the EARLY arrival of the cleaning team this family owned and operated company was FANTASTIC! I completely forgot that they were coming in, but thankfully one of my co-workers was here to let them get started. Per my co-worker, they were 15 minutes early which was great. We were the first stop of the day. I do believe they were done within 45 minutes; as in pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
15 Office Chairs and Love Seat

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for all of the wonderful compliments! We are thrilled to know that we met your expectations.

05/09/2019

Mark and Eric were professional, informative and treated my home and furniture with care. My carpets look great and they worked efficiently. I appreciated their promptness. I thought tally loved that they left us with booties to cover our shoes and feet for walking on the carpet while it is drying.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and treat

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Your feedback and positive review is truly appreciated! Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service (and booties) Steam Master provided you. We look forward to next time!

Residential and commercial cleaning and restoration of carpet, upholstery, drapery, furniture, rug & oriental, mattress, pet urine stain, ventilation, vent, duct, dryer vent, tile & grout, water damage, flood & fire. Complete Interior and exterior cleaning of RV, motor homes, and boats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover