Outlast Construction

Duluth, MN 55816

Different projects

Different projects

roofing201555811
Just a few projects over the years.

Affordable Prices**22 years of experience, owner operated and on every job site! Outlast Construction is a professional roofing and siding contractor. Our goal is to create long-term trusting relationships with our customers. Outlast Construction is dedicated to delivering outstanding quality at competitive prices. Licensed and Insured we back our work with a Limited Lifetime manufacturing Warranty and a 2 year Installation Warranty. At Outlast Construction our relationship doesn’t end when your project is completed, it begins. Now offering Snow Removal....

roofing (16)siding (3)window (1)insulation (1)

12/28/2020

It went really well. The crew was here at the agreed upon time. They have a really good relationship with coworkers. We are well satisfied with the work and workmanship. Would definitely recommend them to anybody. When removing the old shingles they made sure that there wasn’t any debris left on the ground.i

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof our garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

Photo for Outlast Construction - PO Box 16813, Duluth, MN - 39106015

07/25/2020

This company was excellent. They were fast, clean and very courteous! When they left it was completely clean around my house. I would highly recommend them. Their price was very reasonable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and a soffit reepair

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

05/17/2020

Big job, small house. New windows on house, new roof on garage. New siding on both.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went great. They coordinated with me for distancing and safety. I was able to stay away while they worked. Every one stayed safe and work got done. Brian is very conscience and hard working. All of his employees are also. The work was very well done and done with pride! I was able to quarantine in place elsewhere when they worked, so I was able to be extremely flexible. They needed no supervision by me in any way. Very trustworthy employees. If I could give them a higher rating I would! AAA+5

CATEGORY roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/15/2020

The repair was fully completed within 2 hours of giving them the go-head.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency repair of roof flashing around stack vent pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

10/21/2019

Brian kept making appointments didn't show up for the appointments or call to say he couldn't make it. Would contact me a few days later to reschedule, I asked him if he wanted the job and he said he did and then wouldn't show up to those appointments either. I would not recommend or depend on this company. I chose to work with a different company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Siding

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

I’m really sorry for the confusion. You are over 2 hours away from me so it is a bit of a journey. I [Member Name Removed]’t think I missed any appointments as we met and I put together a estimate for you and emailed it over to you. If I did miss a appointment I am unaware of it and I apologize. I know we are very busy trying to beat the snow and get roofs on every house we possibly can after the ...

11/20/2018

Brian and Nichole were very enjoyable to work with, always responded to my questions promptly, and addressed all concerns i had until i was satisfied. The crew is also awesome! Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my house and garage sided and roofed.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

09/24/2018

Oitlast Construction just finished re-roofing our house, garage, and workshop. We found them on Angie's List and they appeared to be the best choice. They were excellent!! They kept us informed as to when they would arrive, and during the job. They were in and out of here in three days, which is amazing. When they finished up, you would never know there was ever such a mess. The yard looked exactl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete re-roofing. Remove old shingles and replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

06/14/2018

Brian was very friendly and helpful from start to finish. Always returned communications, crew was awesome, fast, and friendly, and would definitely hire again. :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and insulation check

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

06/14/2018

It was fantastic. My mother’s has Alzheimer’s and Brian and the whole crew were so conscientious of her needs. They worked fast and well. And left the place spotless!! Personally, Brain and Nicole were amazing to wok with. I was so grateful to them and they were to me. The roof looks beautiful. They were thoughtful and honest. It was a magnificent experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a cedar single roof and complete install of a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

06/05/2018

Outlast Construction did a great job...anyone in need of work done...go to them. They worked hand in hand with our insurance adjustor, and were available to assist us throughout the process. Great contractors, great crew, great quality, completely satisfied with work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018