Marshall Handyman Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2020

2415 W Superior St

Duluth, MN 55806

We are here for the sole purpose of helping you keep your home in tip top shape. We will meet with you free of charge and go over your project list and give you an estimate for each item separately so you can get things done that are the most important to you when it fits your budget. We have a crew of ten and look forward to serving you to make your home a comfortable place to be with everything working the way you want it to. Give us a call today for a free review of your list....

handyman (43)home remodeling (11)window (8)general contracting (6)home remodeling (5)woodworking (4)plumbing (4)deck building (4)deck cleaning (3)fencing (3)door (2)garage building (2)

09/22/2020

Have not heard from Marshall Handyman on my project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling repair

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

10/12/2018

They did an excellent job, they put in a new composite, they re-design it and it looks really nice. Complete in

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down the old ramp and install a new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

10/12/2018

Very good. Excellent craftsmanship. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt rotting wood in historic front entry way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

10/12/2018

They did a good job, punctual and good quality of the work. No complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof repair and re-roof the sofit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

D

10/11/2018

They were on time for estimate. I thought estimate was high. Called to say I wanted to work done but was never contacted. Have been waiting a little over two weeks now. I would never call them again. Their main business is construction not do small repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two simple plumbing jobs in bathroom, fixing tub faucet and adding bidet faucet to toolet

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

09/14/2017

I spoke with the company representative on the phone and told them explicitly what I needed done. The young lady told me that they would be able to accomplish my jobs. When the company rep came out to do the work He knocked on my door and continued to pound on the door I was in full view of him but despite that fact he continued to excessivly kocking on the door. When David (I belive he is the own...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had small jobs around my home

02/17/2017

It was just over $500. Actually, it?s my son?s house, he paid for it. That included the price of the toilet, it was special order, and they are always substantially more than you can get out of the store. That was our main cost, the toilet itself. I thought they did very well. I talked to other ones that didn?t really know how to handle the problem and one wanted to chisel out the floor. This was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Marshall Handyman. I needed a special-order toilet, they ordered that for me. Including the toilet, they took the old one out and put the new one in. They had to do just a little bit of modifying. The tile around the old toilet, you couldn’t find one that fit exactly. So, they built up the ring on it and they try to put in a little bit of grout to touch it up.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

12/27/2016

All around, Marshall Handyman Services did a fine job with our fence. They were the least expensive out of all of the bids we received, and provided quality in service. One year later, the fence functions well and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence - both cedar and chain link

CATEGORY fences,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2016

12/04/2016

The only glitch was when a scheduled worker got hurt just prior to coming to my project. I was notified right away that they wouldn't be able to keep there appointment with me which I really appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work I needed was a back deck & a side deck stairs. This was in the summer of 2015 & the finished product has received many compliments. This year I hired Marshall's to & install three raised garden beds. The same great results. I have more projects & will definitely call Marshall's again, I have also referred him to friends who have used him with good results.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2016

10/21/2016

The initial quote was quite vague, but a price that I thought was fair. Things got delayed (my fault) and I did some of the work myself to lower the cost. It took months to get Marshall Handyman Services reengaged. When they finally did, I suggested that they come out and update the quote and get more specific. The owner, David Marshall, declined, saying that I should just tell his guys what do an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was installing a sauna/bathroom in my basement and I needed someone to do some rough plumbing, rough electrical, and minimal framing.

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

This was an unfortunate incident where we had hired an estimator to represent our company and as it turns out he was not getting all the details necessary at the onset and consequently lead to trouble with the owner of the home. It was our understanding that the owner was going to jack hammer the basement concrete floor and have the earth removed so it was ready to run the plumbing drain pipes. Wh...

We want to be for you and your home just the same as when you find that trusted auto mechanic for your car. He is your guy. We want to be that person for you when you need home maintenance,repair and remodeling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard