Highland Beauty Floors Inc

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since July 2010

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Highland Beauty Floors has been in business since 1968. We pride ourselves in providing superior customer service, quality products and experienced staff. We are locally owned and our motto is "Service, Service, Service!"...

D

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The DATE was about 1999, not 2012. The install of capet & backing was very poor. The installer was offensive, cut the padding that was to be water proofing, use too many nails as we poked our feet on the nails as we used the stairs. The installer cut our tile floor with his carpet knife in many places. Just awful and I told hime not to use his knife on my bare floors. They responded but were not apologetic. It was a miserable experience and sloppy work which they had to remove and reluctantly repair our permanently scratched tile.

04/06/2015

They service was very good and the workers were very prompt. I would tell a friend about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For carpet sales I have used Highland Beauty Floors.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

09/26/2013

The lady in the store was very helpful in showing me samples and explaining the different types of flooring.  She also stated that when Dick came out to our home that he could tell me what types of carpets and linoleum would work for our high traffic home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came to give me an estimate of what new carpeting would cost for our living-room as well as measured our foyer, kitchen and dinette area and formal dining room. We are considering putting in new linoleum and wood flooring in the other rooms.

05/14/2013

We are having a lot of problems with this floor. We had Mike to come back and look at the floor. He thought that the flooring they used from the flooring company was defective, but I don't care who fault it is and all I know is that the floor isn't any good. I've been emailing Stacey in regards to the floor, but nobody will come and take a look at it because it's from that other flooring company, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highland Beauty Floors installed new hardwood flooring for my mother.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

04/30/2012

Their service was excellent and I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Highland Beauty Floors to replace all the flooring in my house.

CATEGORY flooring

Flooring Sales & Installation – Carpet, Vinyl, Vinyl Tiles, Laminate, Hardwood, & Ceramic, Porcelain, & Natural Stone Tiles.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available