Firestone Complete Auto Care Store

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services. ...

03/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a lifetime 4 wheel alignment done and the car drives great. Was in and out in just over an hour and I had no appointment. Thanks for getting me in so fast.

02/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on my car after it had died during a cold spell, and they brought it back to life.

06/29/2014

I originally called them to get an estimate because I came across a coupon for them. I came to find out that they don't carry my tire size (apparently I have a very rare size). I then asked a bunch of questions about where I could get tires, what the size of the tire means (rim size, width, etc...), what it means when people say my  tire is at a 4, etc... The worker was more than helpful. His name...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Answered questions about tires.

09/16/2013

it was difficult finding a convenient time to get in for the oil change as they were busy. Once I got in, they said about 30 minutes and it was closer to 45 minutes. They were very curteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

08/26/2013

They provide very friendly, professional and personalized service.  They make sure that they get the job done and also make sure that I am happy with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Firestone Stores for all my auto repairs and services.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil change, maintenance tune-up, transmission, air conditioning, radiator, vehicle inspection, tire repair & sale, alignment, engine repairs, fuel system cleaning & cooling systems.