ASP Mechanical Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2010

Welcome to ASP Plumbing. As a full service mechanical company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we're there when you need us. We are your total plumbing and heating solution for residential and commercial needs. From repairs and replacements to new construction and remodeling, we are your complete plumbing experts. Our goal is to provide you with prompt, honest, and high-quality service at a reasonable price....

Northstar Heating and Cooling

WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE US NORTHSTAR Heating & Cooling was established over 17 years ago and has been providing professional heating and air conditioning services to homeowners ever since. Your home's heating and air conditioning system does not run only on a 9 to 5 schedule and neither do we. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. When you need help... you need help, not just when it's convenient for your service company.

02/29/2020

I was surprised with their responsiveness. Someone was to the house minutes after I called. They were able to install a new water heater what seemed like only minutes after; perhaps an hour. They discussed options and even reoriented the new heater so that it was easier to access if the pilot light goes out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and install water heater

11/01/2018

Drew was my technician. What a wonderful,professional young man! He explained everything he was going to do, showed me how it worked when he was finished . Price was fair. I have used this company in the past and have never been anything but satisfied! I will never use another plumber but ASP!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shut off valves on my water heater

11/08/2016

ASP was the ONLY business that I sent an email to through Angie's List to respond. They responded the same day and sent out someone the next business day. I received the estimate, and the person doing the estimate (whose name I can't recall, sorry) did some moving around and got someone there the next day. Paul, who did the work, was outstanding. Easygoing, friendly, but still not at the expense o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I live in a very old (100+ years) upper/lower duplex, and the main drain pipe from the upper apartment had developed a crack and needed repair.

02/04/2016

The gal in the office was courteous and gave me an idea of when they can show up.  She called me a bit later to say they were finished with a nearby job and were on their way (two hours earlier than originally scheduled).  That kind of communication was greatly appreciated.  The guys showed up as she said, they were prompt, professional and fast!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

10/27/2015

It went well.  He got the job done quickly and also tightened my shower head so it would not drip.  Very good professional service.  I thought it was expensive but then have to admit that it was worth it to have a bathtub that drains freely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He ran a snake through my bathtub drain and removed large chunk of hair.  It has not clogged since - I use a hair snag in the drain now so no more problems.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Water Heaters, Boilers, Sinks, Faucets, Toilets, Bathtubs, Sprinkler Systems, Shower Pans, Garbage Disposals, Slab Leaks, Reroutes, Toilets, Washer Lines, Floor Drains, Kitchenline, & Sewer & Waterline Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing