A-1 Fence Company

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2012

A-1 Fence Co of Duluth has been in business since 1992 providing its customers with top quality products and services....

07/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional, easy to work with and quality work.

07/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were very pleased with the work done replacing our wood fence with a new white fence. Did not realize that the mud they dug up for fence posts would not be hauled away...leaving a huge mound. Otherwise workers were very efficient and careful.

08/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing, took over a week to call back

06/05/2014

CATEGORY driveway gates

08/20/2013

I called three fencing companies for estimates. One never returned my call. One told me to go out and measure the fence myself and told me what the price was per linear foot. A-1 Fence came the next day to give me an estimate. E-mailed me the estimate and contract. Very professional and personable. Workman were nice and did excellent work. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down and removed old fence. Installed new fence. Came in time frame estimated and finished within 3 hours! It looks beautiful!

CATEGORY fencing

Chain link fence in standard galvanized, Black, Brown, or Green Wood fence in privacy or picket. Bufftech vinyl fence in many colors and styles. Decorative Aluminum in many colors and styles Proffesional installation with a 5 year warranty . View our full selection on line at www.a1fence.us

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal