Cuyuna Regional Medical Center

Angie's List since July 2010

06/16/2015

For Medical I go to another town. It takes 15-20 minutes to reach. I've used them for 3 years. I really like the couple of doctors that I've dealt with. They are actually known for their OB/GYN and birthing facilities so they were phenomenal for my pregnancy and my birth. I've only dealt with like two doctors specifically in relating to my daughter and they've been really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. I took my child there about six months ago. They handle my daughter. She's two and a half and I had her there.

CATEGORY pediatrician,family doctor

04/08/2015

They are some of the best doctors in Brainerd Lakes area. There is a lot of people that prefer going over to Crosby than the Brainerd Hospitals actually. They have so many patients and are getting so big that they've actually opened up Crosby clinic in Brainerd. Their service is exceptional. They're very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my daughter over to Cuyuna Medical Center over in Crosby.

CATEGORY pediatrician

09/07/2014

Positive experience and outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abdominal laparoscopic surgery.

CATEGORY surgeons

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow-up to blood in urinary tract. Appropriate tests were ordered; Some have been conducted; more to come. So far very good service and good communications.

CATEGORY family doctor

03/25/2013

The care and compassion was excellent and the equipment was state of the art. If surgery can ever be a positive experience this was it. The results were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was nervous about having cataract surgery done on both eyes but the entire experience went so well. The care was fantastic and the staff took extra steps to set me at ease, medicate me well, and insure that I would have a good experience. It was extremely impressive (and I work in healthcare and know what goes on behind the scenes).

CATEGORY family doctor